All the ppl complaining the games too hard

Its not. Check your build, check your gear, play properly.

I got to 50 on Hota barb wt1 and it was a fantastic experience. Really well balanced. A mate of mine did it as necro, he was fine with 0 complaints.

If you cant do a fight or feel like its all too hard, look inward.

11 Likes

2 people had an experience, this must be everyone’s experience in a game with random loot yw!

15 Likes

diablo is supposed to be a game where you massacre thousands of monsters per minute
not a game where you hit the same monster for 8 minutes until it dies
BORING GAME

24 Likes

^^ This.

Game isn’t hard, it’s tedious. There’s a difference.

26 Likes

I guess some people don’t like a challenge.

1 Like

Meh, it does feel sluggish and is missing (at least so far in my experience) the power fantasy common in games like this. D3 (whether you like it or not, has power fantasy, POE has power fantasy) D4 not so much.

6 Likes

Game is hard but is nice hard.

My main grip as i played Druid, is that if you get the shockwave legendary (which i did), its a totally different game. At laest for the pulverize game.

They should make shockwave baseline.

I really don’t, for the most part? I’ve not yet played the game but all the people complaining it’s hard or it’s slow are giving me pause.

I hope that while there’ll always be optimal builds, almost any build is viable and able to progress through the game, at least to 50. It should be almost impossible to gimp your character.

He is right, this game is the equivalent of the kiddy go cart track ride. Just sit and breathe and you win.

some bosses are super overturned and others hit like a wet noodle

1 Like

I’m kind of surprised it’s hard for some, ut I got a rogue to level 12, then rerolled a Druid and got to 13. Didn’t really struggle with either, just 2 classes I wanted try. Got a level 21 legendary staff by killing a “rare word boss” so will probably stick to that

Only butcher was hard for me but not for one shot reasons, i actually just stoodnthere and fought him but realized i came into dungeon with only 1 potion…had to let him go

The game may not be hard, but it’s slow and boring. It takes forever to kill a few mobs randomly jumping around screen, while gulping potions to not die. I don’t know what this is, but it’s not a Diablo game in any sense.

7 Likes

My main question is what World Tier are you on? It seems that most of the people complaining are on World Tier 2. So, that means they need to go to World Tier 1.

Also, people need to check their builds as well as stop believing the internet. Streamers are people at the very top of their game and most extraordinary people will still not be able to compete. This is just like basketball, football, etc. and that means there is a funnel. You can think you are the next Michael Jordan or Russell Wilson but, most likely, that just isn’t true.

1 Like

The only challenge should be Theorycrafting the build. Eventually I want to be an Unkillable God. That when the fun starts. I never played RPGs for a challenge. That’s the wrong genre. Diablo is supposed to be easy chillaxing killing while I watch TV and just pick up loot.

If I’m killable or struggle at all then the game isn’t fun. Don’t get me wrong I do like the progression but everyone wants to get the challenge part out of the way soon as possible.

1 Like

It seems that the issue people are facing isn’t that the game is hard, its that they haven’t reached the end state of their build yet. They want the power of a lvl 80 decked out with unique at lvl 20.

If people start out deleting screens what’s the point of getting more loot? Different numbers? The power progression on the game feels better because its meaningful and not just bigger number, you build up to the elite killing machine rather than start out that way and just change your numbers.

1 Like

If people thought the game was hard last night, wait til they wake up to these nerfs kek

1 Like

Did… did you just flex playing on WT1?

9 Likes

I have seen many posts like this one, and while I agree that characters feel really underpowered right now. I have to keep reminding myself that this is the case with EVERY ARPG. Characters become much stronger with gear perks at later levels of the game. So naturally when you have almost no gear and are relying solely on the power of your abilities you are going to feel weak.

Go play Diablo3 and build a character with only Yellow Rare items then put on End Game Gear, you will see my point.

1 Like

I actually enjoy the more tactical style of combat. I think people are just more used to playing POE where you can just speed through maps exploding screens of monsters at once while you netflix and chill on 2nd monitor. I will reserve final judgement for a bit though on this one until I get higher level.

Don’t get me wrong POE is best ARPG out if you ask me, but even they have said in poe 2.0 they are going to more slower style, tactical combat like D4 is using, requires little more thinking. Still so far all way through campaign, I have easily mowed through the groups of mobs very fast, reserve judgement for end game though.