After all Blizzard won’t hear community about difficulty of the game

This game is so easy! It’s annoying! Please do smth with it, increase health or attack of demons.

1 Like

Its not a big deal increase the world tiers

7 Likes

It’s to boring to continue playing game on veteran tier. Hope they will make it more harder with patch soon

They just need more tiers.

4 Likes

“After all Blizzard won’t hear community about difficulty”

The community? you are the only one I am seeing making this complaint.

There are far more important things that need fixing than constant nerfs.

Play a Lightning Sorc if you think it is too easy, took over 10min to kill a boss on tier 2.

Or use lower equipment if you are so OP. Challange yourself and stop trying to force your view of the game difficulty on everyone else.

9 Likes

Who want to bet that people complaining about difficulty are using min/max builds they got off the web.
As the other person said, if it’s too easy, stop using whatever uber gear you’ve farmed and back off on the min/max of your build.

2 Likes

I think it’s well balanced. Except for the insane prices the merchants want for their mediocre goods.
I was actually thinking I am already impressed of anyone going deep in this game on hardcore.

OP, try hardcore if it’s that easy. I am willing to bet you’ll come back here crying in a few days.

4 Likes

Hardcore doesn’t change a difficulty it added permanent death. So it’s different.
Today was a second hot fix with increasing health for monsters. So I think part of the blizz team agree with me. Now I think the biggest problem when you playing in party - scaling of monster power it’s not enough, really you can playing with closed eyes.

Oh they listen. They just don’t acknowledge they have. We have a long road of balance tweaks, and here I am hoping for more skill sets to add variety :eyes:

Its highly class based in terms of how easy or hard it is, there is too much disparity between classes in the levelling phase. Some find Veteran a breeze, some find it much much more challenging, there is of course the individual skill aspect too, some people are just technically much better at avoidance mechanics.
I expect their primary balancing goals have revolved around endgame builds.

They should I guess add smth like veteran + tear, or add more damage and health to monsters when people are playing in party

Play Solo, everything takes forever. the increase in health makes bosses take 10+min solo on tier 2 when level <30. More health dose not add more challenge it just makes everything take forever. Dumping massive amounts of health in mobs and bosses is ruining the solo experience which a lot of people like myself prefer to play through the campaign solo then do party stuff in endgame.

once again if things are too easy for you, I know this is hard to fathom but challenge yourself and stop ruining it for everyone else. Use lower gear, don’t have a full party, try to use other skills than the min/max “meta”.

Blizz has the worst track record of balancing, listening mostly to their number one fanboy streamers that complain that one build is OP (because they lose to it in PVP or don’t have the skill to play it) then turn around and spam nearly infinite Blizzards and call it balanced because it only takes a single digit IQ to spam Blizzards (Ironic). This ofcourse in D2 especially before D2r lead to only one or 2 builds being playable in endgame and still only a few builds that are any good to this day, same with D3 there is a very clear and distinct gap in classes. Now all the nerfing and mob buffing is already making it super tedious for most builds in early game here on D4.

Issues and Bugs need to be the number one priority anyway. There are still people on both PS and XB having the license issue (And some log in issues on PC), there are HDR issues, several bugs and I see a lot of stutter issues on PC that need addressing far more than the game being too easy for Min/Max “Meta” gamers or people in parties (which every game is always much easier with a party).

2 Likes

Does nightmare tier unlock for new characters once the campaign is finished or is that just for certain levels? If it does, that’s probably your answer. I find the difficulty to be adequate, but I play solo and mess around with my own builds.

1 Like

Finish campaign, then first capstone comes up. That unlocks tier 3.
There’s another capstone in tier 3 that unlocks tier 4.

Hope that helps

1 Like

Play hardcore on World Tier 3 if you think it’s too easy bruh :smiley:

2 Likes