Actually preposterous

25 Minute Queue. 10 Minutes play DC. 45 minute+ queue DC after the full 45 minute wait No play time. 57 Minute wait Queue 5 Minutes of gameplay DC. Back in a 45 minute queue. WHAT THE HECK. This is ridiculous.

1 Like

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/d4/t/expectations-for-the-diablo-iv-open-beta-march-24-26/6276

1 Like

My queues are 100+ mins long… So count yourself lucky.

Oh, and I still need to even enter the game, so…

1 Like

Queue Times: When we open the gates again this Friday to absolutely everyone, we are expecting a lot of people. There will be lengthy queue times, particularly on Friday when we first launch and during peak regional windows. This past weekend helped us to forecast the capacity we expect this weekend, and we will be using that capacity to intentionally stress our systems in preparation for launch. In summary, while we know it can be frustrating, we need queues to properly stress test our services and we are designing to ensure we have them some of the time.

Reading comprehension is an invaluable life skill.

1 Like

Don’t mind the long queues. Upset that I keep getting DCd. Feel like its pretty reasonable to not be happy with getting dcd after playing for 5 minutes. People act like we have no right to the beta when they have been heavily marketing the beta to people…

1 Like

But you don’t get the attention you so desperately crave if you just read and understand.

That’s not how the forum works…

Its a FREE open beta… they said they are literally stress testing and trying to find bugs so it wont happen during launch. Imagine being mad at them for this… lol

LOL at thinking this wont happen to launch!

1 Like