Queue goes down and up for me…!!!
Started at 59min, then 39, 27, 35, 23, 18, 14, 35, 32…
This will last forever ![]()
![]()
![]()
59 minutes of queue just to get an unsuccessful attempt to log in error, bravo. Expecting high number of players is not an excuse, its the reason you should be hiring more servers ¬_¬U
You had a cue? Nice, most of us are just stuck in a queue.
had 2 hours last friday, 15 minutes today.
had to queue ahead of time so servers are up by the time its your turn
but risk finishing your queue before servers are up which would kick you out.
I think there were a bunch of people (myself included) that queued up 15-30 minutes before 9 PDT. Not sure why we were able to, but… such is beta.
Mine started at 42 minutes, now is at 24 minutes…18 minutes later. It’s not jumping any time for me. ![]()
If I get a login error when the queues’ done, I’ll just go do something else with my day off. I can think of many other things to do than wait for a beta queue.
i cant even get into the beta and if i just so happen to get in i get kicked after 5 minutes back into a 300 minute que how have they not fixed this yet???
Same why is the wait so long??
cod beta servers didnt even have this problem at least u got to play the beta
ohh i forgot you have to be a streamer to play the beta.
Correction, popular streamers. Free advertising you know, they need it since they can’t afford advertising any other way, apparently.
i bet none of the devs even care about the forums they probably just put it up so people can have somewhere they can post about the problems there having thinking that they will actually fix it just so they dont have to deal with customers
i get kicked after play 15 min and need wait 1hour again wtf !
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/d4/t/battlenetexe-unknown-software-error-0xe08-0x075947922/6781
150 minutes queue time after crash…
At least you played this week, I’m only getting timeout 300008 after the queue ends. ![]()
I’m somehow at 771 minutes. I’m trying to figure out if this is a real queue or if my stuffed is completely broken.
2:43 PM EST 53 minute wait time
52 Minutes actual queue time
3:56 PM EST Lost connection
Error Code 316719 on Both Characters Trying to log back in…
CPU: Intel Core i7-9700F
GPU: Nvidia RTX 3090 TI
SSD: Samsung 970 Evo Plus NVMe PCIe M.2 500GB
SSD: Samsung 970 Evo Plus NVMe PCIe M.2 2TB
SSD: Samsung 860 Evo 1TB
HDD: Hitachi HUS724040ALE640 4TB
HDD: Hitachi HDT721010SLA360 1TB
HDD: Seagate Barracuda Green 2TB
USB: WD Elements 107C 5TB
RAM: Crucial BL8G32C16U4B.M8FE BLS8G4D32AESBK.M8FE1 BL8G32C16U4B.M8FE BLS8G4D32AESBK.M8FE1 32GB
MBD: Asus PRIME Z390-A
LAN 250/20
By my local time,
from 16:50 to 21:30…
I had been “online” ingame for about 20 minutes only!!!
The rest in (bugged) queue times…
Well done… well done…
This might help