44 min queue wait

going necro today going to try a shield melee build if its possible odds are it will be boring but what other options do us sword and board lovers have.

I am getting really tired of lames complaining about Que time, son I don’t even have a QUE TIMER stuck on “authentication pending” now that is something worth complaining about

sword/board : :stuck_out_tongue: Summon Necro of course ! lag the world even more with mas minions :smiley:

1 Like

Oh yeah, will be a hot & spicy “STRESS TEST” this weekend.

awe that sucks, did you pre-purchase and play last weekend? or are you just playing Open Beta?

They did, and they warned us to expect queues. Some of it is needed for load and distribution testing.

Please read the pinned thread on Beta Expectations for this weekend.
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/d4/t/expectations-for-the-diablo-iv-open-beta-march-24-26/6276/3

1 Like

Gamers shouldn’t know what virtual servers mean because they don’t.

Just logged in now 18min late and 32min queue. Doesn’t seem bad at all.

what about the thousands who don’t even have a QUE TIMER! staring at the “queued for login authentication pending” this happen last week and it took 24 hours!

my Queue is down to 2 minutes, fairing all goes well i’ll see you good folks in Sanctuary!.. or if you see me shambling in a corner by myself i may be weeping silent tears cause something has gone amiss

apologies, I’m a noob at forums, I meant to reply to my comment with the following.

its a couple posts down from my original.

A friend is already within character creation menu, while I have been dropped back to the queue for 35 minutes more …

ya but surprise surprise asmongold is on playing. Like i said im tired of this special treatment streamers get.

3 Likes

I kept closing the app and reopening it till i got a reasonable Q time. Went from 60 mins to 10… im sticking with that.

AFAIK he has a special login via blizzard he can access at times to skip queues.

I believe they gave it to him after the nightmare that was WoW Classic launch where he had 4 hour queues. I think Esfand has been seen to have an @ blizzard.com login when logging into betas and such.

Fun times.

1 Like

And its Friday. Wonder how many of you called in sick.

Its called being an adult and having remote employment haha.

Yeah got on 15 min early, than got kicked randomly when I clicked on my second monitor odd none of the streamers I see ever seem to have issues but might just be bad luck.

53 min queue time then I got could not connect to server check network settings?

Sorry to tell you, but you could have entered the queue before 9. I did and was in the game at 9 (well, 11 my time).

If it makes you feel better, I had just gotten my necro to level 5 and got dumped from the game. I have another 11 minutes to wait in queue to get back in.

1 Like