316719 error code

i played the early access beta with no issues… now its 5 minutes of gameplay and i get sent back to the character screen to get error code 316719 and unable to log back into my character having to get dumped back into the back of the que… why is this a issue now? with over 20 million players on early access, and now its OPEN Beta for everyone in available regions… why was there no preparation for this when it was anticipated?

2 Likes

Sadly it all falls on the cost.
They offer the beta on an underpowered cluster server.
I hope they allocate server resources or raise the allowed connections to 1 reduce the drops and 2 to allow more people to log in at one time.
In a way it is almost false advertising stating we would be able to play the beta and both times the connection issues were present big time. Sadly this week the Blue Crew has yet to speak up about if they are trying to address the connection issues/High Q times.
Unlike last week, They popped into forums saying hang tight we are on it.
This week we hear Jiminy Cricket singing “When you wish upon a star”
This in a way very disheartening considering the price tag of the game.
There should at least be some communication from the developers or project leads.

If this is any indication of whats to come with Diablo IV im going to get my money back, this is beyond unacceptable. You cant test a game you cant play.

you are talking about activision and cost… thats a joke right? they just need to increase server capacity. they even stated it themselves that the beta will have issues, and they just trying to throw a cup of water on a campfire they knew was going to happen… least they could have done was be better prepared.

Possibly not.

From a sticky -

[From https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/d4/t/expectations-for-the-diablo-iv-open-beta-march-24-26/6276]

2 Likes

they should just post this at the loading screen, like for wow on the left hand side with a MOTD… people would prolly just throw their hands up and say they testing the servers and move on.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.