Diablo IV Launches Soon—Here’s What You Need to Know

Diablo IV Launches Soon—Here’s What You Need to Know

The gates of Hell swing open for everyone on June 6. Browse our launch guide to get informed on Early Access and Launch times, how to download the game in advance, and Twitch Drops!

View Full Article

7 Likes

Patch notes please thx

2 Likes

The tweet that said there would be balance patches and bug fixes on Day 1 got amended to say that the server slam build is the release version. So no patch notes to post beyond what they already told us.

2 Likes

please reduce the drop rate for legendary

And actually make some of the 4 difficulties more difficult than easy.

That was already reduced :stuck_out_tongue: unless you were one of the lucky ones I guess.
I only dropped 2 legendaries on the server slam :skull:

1 Like

What Winter626 said … I got Zero Legendaries during Server Slam … until After I killed Ashava … then the Serpentine Aspect (Double Hydra) dropped for me on a Staff. That was it. :expressionless:

4 legendary in one chest in end game thats too much

MTL99’s post is in reference to the reviews that show Legendaries dropping 4 at a time from chests.

^ Yeah, what he said.

Chests, especially special chests, are meant to have higher drop rates. This was probably in a nightmare dungeon send me the video.

Yes. … but that is at End-Game … End-Game … I would expect better quality loot drop-rates at End-Game.

… What is everyone expecting at level … what? Level 99+ ?

I would hope the drop-rates are heavy-handed at that level.

I pray for it!
:pray:

Please keep in mind … some of those End-Game Dungeons/Events will have Mobs up to level 150 (per Devs) … so at that point in our Character’s “career” … we better have those higher drop-rates … otherwise … we are going to get our behinds handed to us regularly … since … Diablo 4 is very, very gear-dependent. :expressionless:

This wasn’t at lvl 99. This was at like lvl 50… on the way to endgame. I want to walk through trash, looking for treasure. Not walking through treasure looking for fun.

It was a Helltide chest, not a normal one…

I see people still read too much into the word legendary. Its just a tag for an item tier, its nothing special by itself.

I seen his back peddling tweet.

They are always lying so I couldn’t trust them after the countless lies they have been caught in. Remember when they gave us the server slam notes that showed nothing but buffs yet everything was actually nerfed into the ground?

Example:
Blizzards official notes say:

source: https://news.blizzard.com/en-us/diablo4/23938289/diablo-iv-open-beta-retrospective-transforming-feedback-into-change

Cool but then you see what was actually changed through the datamine then verified during the server slam see below example of just 1 skill that was reduced by 48% which is far above the 10% passive bonus they gave so you really didn’t get a bonus they made it worse but made you think they made it better by not giving the full picture.

source: https://www.wowhead.com/diablo-4/news/unofficial-diablo-4-server-slam-0-9-patch-notes-332908

They change stuff they just wont say until after game launches so they don’t have to give out refunds for people that find out later they lied yet again. Sorry but once a liar always a liar in my opinion. If they arn’t lying then give the full patch notes stop forcing us to data mine and compare the differences so we can see how much they are lying.

1 Like

Pufferfish … no offense, Good Sir … but what are you talking about ?

:point_down: My post was to this … Let’s not rewrite history, please. :slight_smile:

That’s ONE chest example though. For all we know he got the bonanza one. For all we know it might drop 1-3 on a good day, 1 on a bad day :skull:
I did the beta playing dungeons and I got 2 legendaries over 16 hours play, and you want that rate dropped farther still? Because of one example?

It is the same chest. From the same video. This didn’t happen at “endgame”, this happened to a lvl 56 character. Not a endgame lvl 90+ character. I've Finished Diablo IV - The FINAL Review - YouTube

PufferFish … MTL99 did not present a Video … you yourself just showed this Video now. :expressionless:

There is a thing … it’s called “References” … you can’t properly argue with someone without the references … and … especially showing said references after the fact.

Please keep this in mind in future posts … you will lose less people on your arguments. :slight_smile:

Soon… always Soon… 38 hours to go! :beers: