Diablo IV Launch Twitch Drops: Earn the Primal Instinct Mount

Diablo IV Launch Twitch Drops: Earn the Primal Instinct Mount

Twitch Drops are nearly here! From June 5 –July 2, you can earn stylishly dark rewards by watching eligible Diablo IV streamers.

View Full Article

6 Likes

Just want that sorc wand please and thanks! :smile:

With the game launching, any chance we’ll get an actual community manager who posts on our OFFICIAL forums? Or are we still going to be stuck with getting news from twitter?

3 Likes

No worries, I’ll scour Twitter with the account I don’t have there, and paste all the Blizzard activity here. /s

No, I don’t think I will.

1 Like

Ok that’s all well and good, but do we have an active list of streamers we need to watch for drops? I can’t seem to find it…yet!

Below is a link from Blizzard news page. Click “support a Streamer” and it will take you to the section of the news article.
Edit*: I linked you right to the section of the article Park where the list link is apparently.

(https://bnetcmsus-a.akamaihd.net/cms/page_media/20/20E7LR2225OK1685047410111.pdf)

So which streamers are we supposed to watch?
The old list or new list?
The ones who stream every game except Diablo?
The one who streamed minimum content?
I mean there’s a nice woman on the list who streams Crocheting and nothing else.

JW who to tune into because a vast majority aren’t/haven’t streamed any Diablo content and some are inactive.
jw…

The list is the streamers you can buy the 2 subs to (this is for the mount). But you can earn the cosmetic rewards by watching ANYBODY streaming D4 with Twitch Drops enabled. I’m gonna be doing HC 100 if you wanna watch that you can get the cosmetics but you can watch whoever you want, here’s a short list:

-Raxxanterax
-Rhykker
-VeiledShot
-Wudijo

None of them are eligible for the HC 100 tho. Just sayin. :wink: But if you want the mount, buy 2 subs to their channel.

Thanks a lot I breezed over the article too fast it seems and missed that part.

Thanks Captain.
That wasn’t the point. At all.
#4 for Big Blizz.

Thanks again.
I don’t think you’re up on current events and recent …issues.
If you had vetted a large portion of the list like myself(after multiple debacles) and a couple of Content Creators did - you’d know that the list is absolute garbage for the most part.

hmm seems it’s almost designed to funnel people to the big boys you listed.
Who knows. brb grabbing tinfoil.

If i gifted subscribers on twitch prior to realizing my bnet and twitch accounts weren’t linked am i out?

Shouldn’t Blizz rather I be playing their game instead of watching somebody else do it?

3 Likes

I’m not positive on that but it doesnt start until the 5th anyways.

can I get Primal Instinct mount subbing to Streamer from the list that doesn’t have drops enabled at the moment? Or do I have to wait for drops enabled?

There is no information that specify that in any way and I want to be sure

These streamers don’t deserve my money, so I’ll pass.
I don’t even know who they are and I’d rather play myself and I plan to use that sum of money it would take to gift subs and invest it into the upcoming expansion instead.