Diablo IV Server Slam - Key Information

Our Server Slam test is upon us, and we want to ensure that players have a hub for posting feedback, reporting issues, bugs, and sharing thoughts about this test.

From May 12, 12 p.m.–May 14, 12 p.m. PDT, everyone can come to Sanctuary’s defense on Windows PC, Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, PlayStation 5, and PlayStation 4—along with couch co-op for consoles and cross-play and cross-progression for all platforms—against the armies of the Burning Hells to help us test the durability of our servers.

If you haven’t already, don’t forget to check out our Server Slam blog for all the key information needed to aid your adventure:

Technical Issues Discussion Threads Update

We’ve consolidated our Technical Discussion threads into one location and added a new drop-down tab where players can insert a tag for the platform the issue was experienced on. These changes will simplify the experience of submitting and sharing reports.

6 Likes

We have a CM that isn’t Pez?!

Thanks for the post :slight_smile: But you may need to pin it still.

2 Likes

Available download turns my PC into a jet engine, causing the CPU utilization to jump to 75%+ and the temp to hover around 90C. What the heck did you guys add to this!?

1 Like

Nothing unusual happens here, its a your pc issue.

1 Like

We have 3 that are not Pez I think :slight_smile:

This should be a nice feature! Very helpful.

2 Likes

I was looking for the exact issue. Pc told me it was starting to auto download the beta, and my pc became a sliding show. CPU at 100% with bnet pushing 90%. I tried to take a screen shot using Shift+Win+S and couldn’t even take it. Couldn’t even use my PC till it was down downloading.

My CPU is I9-11900 KF…

Hello , i pre-purchase the game a few weaks ago and was waiting for the server slam, i had my diablo IV on favorites bar , but today i open my battlenet and it is not there , and it does not even appear in my library or in all games menu , it dessapear from my battlenet app, i download once again the app and no change, what most i do?

1 Like

Can we get someone to release the full Ashava spawn times cause I’m lazy and don’t want to do it myself?

i9-9900K, and while I don’t exactly have that issue, the temperature spike and fan action is worrying enough that I’ve been downloading it in short bursts. Glad (but not) that it isn’t just me.

Please can you provide system requirements for 1440p 144hz? It’s a very common monitor type. Seems very odd to go straight from 1080p 60hz to 4k on the system requirements support page.

1 Like

I think it’s a bug that the installer defaults to including high res assets. I tried the open beta with and without them and it looked the same. I think they’re not needed for most people - so it seems a waste of bandwidth/data and disk space.

Yes, filthierich has been around for a few years.

Are you sure? they only have 1 post :x

Yes, I am sure I have talked to him on the D3 forum.

Oh they’re a d3 CM, blizzard blizzard blizzard, when will you stop making your CM’s wear 10 different hats

The CMs are all things Diablo CMs, not just one game. Just like Rod is over all things Diablo not just D4.

Thats probably why things like the d2r season are communicated so poorly.

I would not know I uninstalled D2R and will most likely never touch it again.

1 Like