1.5.1 patch notes are up

Am I alone in thinking that the cache should guarantee a 2 GA? 1 GAs are quite common and most often than not they hit something stupid like resistance.

Per Adam on X or whatever:

ā€œIt’s to be a guaranteed 2* GA based off what I’ve read from the discussion. Been trying to catch up since I’ve been out and still am out.ā€

im just saying, but it looks like they are following what lost ark does now, free compensation when there are issues with the game

I wouldn’t go that far, 1 box of goodies does not a trend make. We’ll see if there are other circumstances that warrant compensation though. Not holding my breath mind you, but I’m also not complaining either.

1 Like

erm: do helltides and open chests?

You mean we’ll get less spam by people wanting carries through both capstones and then leeching in NMDs / Hordes … AND gold spam websites wont show up nearly as much too?!

Terrible!

1 Like

Yea I think this is actually the motivation. Make the spammers have to level to at least 50-60 to spam WT4. If they’re botting to do it it’ll probably also make the easier to spot.

still no mention at WHAT abyssal scrolls are for ???

i have over 400 of them, used them 3 times since the season start, WHAT DO I DO WITH THESE ???

why was it a bonus in seasonal battle pass unlock ?

Because on the PTR the compasses were way way more rare. The only way to get a higher level one was to use a scroll to upgrade all the t1 compasses. But last minute they changed it and I guess didn’t have time to rework the scrolls.

yet the battle pass is something they sell, seams super shady to do that, sell something that has no use in the game

The smouldering ashes are free. You don’t have to buy the battle pass to get them.

that is like saying the free bread at restaurants has no meaning…

its there to ā€œmake it a package dealā€ to make the sale more tempting then just a few skins…

they failed to do anything with these scrolls…

You use them to level up an infernal hoard sigil. So if you have a T3 one, use an abyssal scroll and it will go to T4. T4 to T5, etc.

The scrolls still work so I’m not sure what you’re complaining about. When you get a t3 compass instead of a t7 then use three scrolls on it.

I think what they are saying is that we receive so many compasses that can be broken down into sigil powder and reconverted into higher tiers via the alchemist, that it feels as if it is unnecessary to have in the game at this point.

However, I could see this being beneficial if you are moving from T1 to T2 in IH if you are just starting for the season and do not have an abundance of mats.

As for the compasses, I think the best solution would to be to have them stack. Even if they are just stacks of 10 or 20.

Idk. That’s my take on it, but I’m sure that the experience may be different for a casual player vs someone who has a bit more spare time.

Hope this helps!