Diablo IV Coming to Steam on October 17!

Diablo IV Coming to Steam on October 17!

On October 17, the might of the Burning Hells unleashes on a new stage—Steam. Learn how you can slay demons on this new platform.

View Full Article

4 Likes

Come on guys, let me link and play it already, why charge me 2 times. lol

15 Likes

This seems to be a way to try and get people to double dip on the same platform!

18 Likes

and buy it again with 100$ LMAO

12 Likes

You didn’t talk about the MOST important things - itemization, class changes, in the first stream, but found time to talk about cosmetics. Good lord you guys are out of touch.

2 Likes

Or just don’t buy it again and keep playing on battle.net? I fail to see the problem.

5 Likes

You guys LOVE being review bombed!

13 Likes

Congratulations guys. Not even I could have imagined that you would make us pay for the game twice

4 Likes

Hey can you tell Mike to put Heroes of the Storm on Steam?

1 Like

Too long to wait, release it now please!!!

Who is forcing you to buy it again? Just keep playing through battle.net

7 Likes

A fool and his money are easily parted…

5 Likes

No, I want D2R on steam!!!

1 Like

They explicitly suggested that people can buy D4 a 2nd time in the Campfire Chat just now. That’s just about the most insulting thing I’ve heard coming from a capitalistic corporation in decades

16 Likes

Money Grab! The Blizzard way.

5 Likes

Well in my case having the option to play on steam deck its very good

2 Likes

There’s so few people playing D4 right now that they’re willing to take a 30% price cut by selling the game on Steam.

6 Likes

Steam reviews gonna be pure gold

11 Likes

You can without to pay again.

Well, sounds good to me as I didn’t buy on the sales for PC yet. Would prefer it on Steam compared to B.Net 100% so… I’ll just wait for the Winter sale (hopefully…)

There will be greatness there, for certain

1 Like