‍Scoundrel's Kiss not dropping (killed x36 lord zir so far)? unique lord zir ring (for rogues)

Hey guys! So Ive killed so far 36 lord zir and havent gotten 1 single ring. Also, in one of those kills I didnt get a unique drop, wondering if that is also a bug cuz from all the 36 runs only 1 time i didnt get a unique drop

1 Like

Same here, ive done 45 runs of this boss and no ring. Ive also done an additional 5 runs with 3 other rogues and no one has come up with it. I have about 30 bow drops though SMH.

Good luck mate.

Yeah, I burned through about 500 bloods last night trying to get the ring while I was on my rogue and it didn’t drop once. I got every other unique that can drop with rogue along with a much of dupes of those. So I am leaning towards it’s drop is bugged with Zir or it just has a drop chance of how the uber uniques use to be from him.

1 Like

I can at least tell you it does drop. It isn’t bugged. I got one from him.

1 Like

Add my concern the added class uniques for S4 drop rate is not normalized with the other class uniques dropped by Zir.

41 back to back Zir runs and not a single Scoundrel’s kiss. I found three rings during the helltide grind from level 61->79. I also obtained two of them from Iron Wolves cache and have an ancestral one at level 55.

I did manage to drop two Asheara daggers consecutively on run #35 and #36.

In addition I did 28 back to back Zir runs on my Druid and not a single Wildheart Hunger.

Meanwhile, five Fractured Winterglass drops in 27 runs with a sorc partner.

While trying to get the Scoundrel’s kiss ring I had at least 6x of the other Rogue uniques with exception of Eyes in the Dark which dropped four times.

This is a lot of blood for a solo player to collect casually thrown down the toliet.

Even though it’s “just RNG bruh” I don’t think these drop rates properly reflect the effort of needing this much summoning material for little payout.

Edit: In those 41 back to back runs only one was a double shackle drop. I’ve seen Grigoire and Varshan drop double summoning materials with much higher frequency.

2 Likes

If you want a weak spare, lmk, Ill give to you.