Login Error - Code 7

Entered queue twice only to receive this error upon reaching the end of the queue, “There was a problem logging in. (Code 7)”

1 Like

I’m also getting this error every time.

1 Like

Did you happen to play in any of the previous betas?

Howdy!

This error seems to be related to server stability issues. We recommend waiting about 10-15 minutes and trying again between logins. Our team is already on the case to resolve this issue soon and then will allow more players in faster through the queue.

Thank you.

1 Like

hi i am also having this same issue, tried to login more than 5 times in 3 to 4 hours. still not able to enter. have not managed to play the beta once…

tried another 2 more times, same result…

This issue was only resolved after closing battle.nets game launcher and reopening it. Simply closing the game isn’t enough.

1 Like

I had error 34302, but now I have error 7, I couldn’t play anything in this beta.

same here. :frowning: Yesterday it was fine, but now all day long, i cant login…

1 Like

Similar to JucaWiseHawk, i had error 34302 for half a day yesterday and subsequently it’s giving me code 7 error.

I haven’t been able to log in to play since the first day of beta launch.

I get Code 7 every time I try to login. This is a joke…I’ve spent ages in queues well over 20 times and even tried uninstalling and reinstalling. Logging out of battlenet and restarting also does nothing. I bought the package on the promise of early access as millions of other people did and we cant even login??? Beta access with no access…money well spent.

People are taking class actions out on Movies that show an actor in the trailer that wasn’t in the actual film. This opens Blizzard up for a potential massive law suit. I suggest you remedy this problem quickly.

1 Like

getting the same code 7 this morning several times. even tho wait time is less then 1 min

You know, I get limited time to play. Queued out of opportunities first beta access. Second beta access queued out on day one, and on day 2 get a repeat error code. What did I spend $100 on again?

1 Like

for me, BNet was saying “Offline” i clicked go-online and signed in then did my authenticator and it works now. but i had this error 2 times in last two attempts. just didn’t pay attention to my sign on status

Common guys…its free play error code weekend. We all know how Blizzard excells at screwing up a basic launch. Ask their boyfriends, they screw up launching at home too lol

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.