Ze_Rob where are u?

we waiting u for make meta speed / push :slight_smile:
btw blizzard must pay u for test everyting in this game :slight_smile:
btw i wana join ZE clan :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey Frodo!
I am happy that you are looking forward to a new alternative speed meta besides rat runs like many other people were! After all rats have been more or less speed META since the release of necromancer in 2017!

We were very exited to play a spirit barrage wd, a crusader or frenzy barb together with a zBarb & a zMonk in a new group combination.
Unfortunately the speed meta we tested and the only one that was even close to necro got nerfed heavily in the final patch notes from today.
Even worse with the revert on the phantasm tick rate we will most likely encounter huge lags again in 4 man group play.

The barb did not get any noticeable buffs either and the new set will not be played in any effective content and is essential dead on arrival as pointed out in full detail by our awesome barb community.

We did lots of tests and awesome feedback was given here on the forums but as it seems for nothing.
I summarized my thoughts here already: Underwhelming final 2.6.8 Patchnotes
I hope something can be done for the interest of the player base. I do not know many people who are excited to play rats for the 10th season in a row!

4 Likes

Just fyi, you linked that to my post which I’m sure is an error :slight_smile:

Happy hunting!

1 Like

Fixed thanks you too!

I thought maybe he was out fighting Ze Germans!

1 Like