Zei's with Typhon queston and Etched Sigil

I’m a bit unclear on Zei’s distance thing when used with Typhon pets and what the heck did they do to the Etched Sigil? What’s best for GR pushing?
*sidenote - the old Etched Sigil with Wand of Woh with Firebird EB/blades build is interesting, but annoying.

It’s based on the distance from you, not the distance from your hydras. Same for Audacity/Power Hungry.

Killed it. It’s a twister only item now. If you have a legacy Etched Sigil in non-season though, it still works like it used to.

For Typhon’s? Serpent’s Sparker + Fragment of Destiny + Winter Flurry.

Overall? Firebird’s or LoD Twister.

What gems though? For off season gr pushing.

Blood Bracers setup: Trapped + Enforcer + Stricken
Ranslor’s setup: 1) Enforcer + Trapped + Stricken or 2) Enforcer + Zei’s + Stricken or 3) Enforcer + Zei’s + Trapped.

With the Blood Bracers setup, you pretty much have to go melee. With the Ranslor’s setup, you have the option to go melee (Trapped + Audacity) or ranged (Zei’s + Power Hungry). If you decide to go ranged, then you’d need to decide if you think you need Stricken for the tier you are pushing or not. If not, you can drop Stricken for Trapped and that’s a pretty sizeable dps boost through the rift. I’d recommend Stricken for most people, but the build can ice down RGs reasonably fast, so it’s possible to go without if you can execute really good rotations on the RG (and not drop Squirt’s!). Good play during the RG fight becomes a lot more important if you decide to go without Stricken.

THANK YOU! That helped me tremendously! I had things set up for melee, but playing like ranged, with blood bracers.