Zbarb questions

Hey everyone,
So after speaking with a high paragon dude this morning, I decided to try Zbarb build (I’ve been playing WW and IK HOTA for some months now and it appears pretty clear that Zbarb is way more efficient to level up).
So I have 2 questions :
1/ how do I find a “rat run” ? I swear I’ve been looking online but didn’t quite find a satisfying answer
2/ is Zbarb efficient and/or wanted by other players even when you’re not in a ratrun party ?

Thanks a lot !
Tigran

Hey–

The guys I play with aren’t big fan of rat runs, but the rat run build (with a few modifications) works really well in most parties. 2dps + zbarb + zmonk is a great combo through 125 or so. People recommend the raekor build for pushing higher than that (I’ve never had the seasonal paragon to push that high). As for your second question, unless a party already has a zbarb, I’ve never encountered anything other than a hearty welcome for my zbarb. Other classes are swimming in dps. They love the added toughness.

1 Like

Read this for all your zbarb needs. It helps explain both rat runs and the pull barb version for Vyrs and pushing. Let me know if you have any questions after reading this. [Guide] zDPS Support Barb (Season 19) - #33 by Corwin-2337

1 Like

Rat runs are hard to find unless you already have the friends with necros for that group. In season is alot easier as you can look for groups in necro chat. There are many group comps that are effecient in gaining paragon. And yes you always want to run in group as much as possible. Each person in group gives 10% extra exp plus the fact that instead of you running 90-100s for farming you will be doing 110-125 in the same time. On top of that too zbarb can wear gem of ease for even more exp.