Yet another Captain Crimson's Trimmings Topic

Normally, they don’t respond in this Bug Report Forum. We’re just supposed to post a game bug, the QA Team reads it and tries to reproduce it. If they can, they will fix it. If they can’t reproduce it, there’s nothing they can do.

I hear ya. I haven’t found them yet either. I have 3 Seasonal Characters: Demon Hunter, Crusader and Barbarian. I haven’t even focused on the Season Journey except the first 4 Chapters for the free Set. All I’ve done, mostly, is alternate between Bounties, Rifts and Greater Rifts. But, no luck finding the Captain Crimson’s Trimmings Plans.

Except for one thing:

Patch 2.3.0 Now Live

Adventure Mode

• Bounties
    • Horadric Caches now contain two guaranteed Legendary or Set recipes (if available at your level range)

Which means, it’s not working as intended. Therefore, it is a bug and NOT RNG. :wink:

I’ve got Barbs running HC and normal. Both had Captain Crimson plans early. I start characters doing bounties at lvl 1.

Same issue for me. I’ve done over 200 bounties and still no Captain Crimson’s plan. Only recently got Demon’s set plan, so I think it’s possibly not just the one set. I got it quickly on North America server, but not on Euro server. Also have completed season journey on both. Really surprising something so basic and fundamental to so many builds would have such an issue and not be a point to quickly resolve, but then again, the issue also persists of some players appearing to be non-seasonal when they are seasonal. Makes me wonder if the two issues are somehow linked in the code.

Except that we now have this response from a Game Producer:

I will continue to join others in lobbying to change this. But, it is currently not considered a game bug.  

So glad they changed it from a % chance (with possibility of feeling like you’ll never get the plan) to something more reliable.