Years of war conquest malfunction

I’m trying to complete the season 22 years of war conquest with my witchdoctor but it doesn’t check it of.
I’ve done it three times with different complete gear sets.
When I did them on my DH I checked them all off.

I’m in a similar situation. I completed 6 conquests across 4 characters. I received credit for the first 4 conquests but after that, nothing will show as checked- from as long ago as 2 or 3 weeks now- which seems to parallel your reporting date. Not certain how to get it to work. I’ve stripped pets, followers, and even the Sentries. Still no joy. No one else but me logged in (i.e. Home Alone, as it were). I received credit for Tal Rasha’s Elements, Might of the Earth, Natalya’s Vengeance, and Embodiment of the Marauder. The first set that failed for me was The Shadow’s Mantle. My last successful set was Embodiment of the Marauder. I’ve also completed both The Shadow’s Mantle and Helltooth Harness but neither have registered. I’ve completed each about 3-4 times but still no luck.

I messed up. I have credit for Years of War. The missing item in my season was to Master a Set Dungeon. Sorry about that. There is still a check box bug since I’ve completed 2 more sets than are indicated, but the seasonal goal was credited. Sorry

That’s not a bug.

The Conquest records the six sets that were used to obtain it. Once you’ve done six, you’ve completed the Conquest, so any subsequent GR55s with different sets are not recorded because they’re not part of the Conquest.