Years of War Bug -- Season 24

I have successfully completed the “Years of War” conquest but it does not show I have completed. I have completed it with 8 different sets listed on the conquest within the timer, and on rift 55 solo. Five of the sets show as completed, but the 6th will not appear, even though I have done them. Please help.

What sets did you complete it with and which one did not count. Did you verify BEFORE running the GR that you had that full 6p set on, that you completed it in the 15mins with that 6p set and did you try RERUNNING the GR again with the set.

These reports are GENERALLY Player error.

3 Likes

I received credit for Firebird’s Finery, Tal Rasha’s Elements, Vyr’s Amazing Arcana, Inna’s Mantra, and Rainment of a Thousand Storms. I completed, but did not get credit for, the GR 55 rifts in under 15 minutes with Natalya’s Vengence, The Shadow’s Mantle, and Monkey King’s Garb. Each time I ran the GR 55 rift solo and ensured that all 6 pieces were equipped. A few of those I ran more than once, and one I even ran a third time on GR 56 to see if that helped.

Is this one of those times when there is a delay in getting the quest? Maybe wait a while longer.

1 Like

I have completed these runs days ago and still seen nothing.

No one here can advise you further unless you do the following:

1. Take a screenshot of your Objective, Years of War, expanded to show which Set is not checked off.
  2. Equip your Character with that Set, exactly the way you run the GR55+.
  3. Import your build into D2Planner and save it.
  4. Post a link to your screenshot.
  5. Post a link to your D2Planner build.

After you save your build to D2Planner and before you change your gear, try running GR55 again. Look to see if it checks off. If it does, you won’t have to continue the steps listed above. If it does not, then you can post your links.

How to Post Links

• Upload your image to a free image-hosting website, like Imgur.
  • Paste the “Direct Link” to your image in your post.
  • Select the link you just pasted and click the ˂/˃ button on the Reply Editor toolbar.
  • Click Reply.

Your link will look similar to this: https://i.imgur.com/AQIKfWw.gif

This works with any link, including D2Planner. You just need to convert the link to Preformatted Text, following the instructions above.

2 Likes