Yay! A new Carbot Animation! My weekend is set

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
You know, it takes so much time and a skilful focused team to make an animation. I do hope that for those who are in a position to that you might wish to give a little for the efforts of the animators. Personally, I am against spending money on game items or things which are not from authentic Blizzard related resources, yet this is about supporting an artist and their crew during these difficult pandemic times. Thanks to all who are able to. :heart:

That skunk never played d2!

I’d say he did. Lots of little details that only someone who played the game (at least on a casual level) would know, like trying to hit the pedestal and missing a few times, or the council members not going outside of the building. It’s pretty accurate and hilarious.

1 Like

I really enjoyed this episode, I chuckled a lot. I ordered a hoodie and t-shirt.

1 Like

What I love about Carbot is the view is always about the noob player or the “thing” we all have to deal with in D2 leveling or just playing.

Really Trav for the noob on Normal the first few times is pure brutal, get you butt cleaned over and over.
In public runs after everyone’s gold is gone and we’ve painted trav with our corpses some guy much higher level that us wipes all the monsters out and gives us the Durance 2 WP and Meph quest kill is such a blessing.

And now you are their in Act4 with no gold and utterly unable to kill more than a few so you run to refill your potions and wipe out your gold.
Over and over.

God I love this game.

1 Like