Yang's reroll advice

I just FINALLY got an ancient Yang’s. It’s only the 3rd one I’ve seen this season, and the only one that is remotely decent.
I could use some advice on what to reroll on it though.

3290.2 DPS

1500-1815 Poison Damage
10% Damage
827 Dexterity
19% Area Damage
Reduces all Resource Cost by 41%

+11 Max Discipline
195% Multishot Damage

I know the Dex is a crap roll, but would I be better off trying to get +12 Discipline, or 50% RCR, or something else entirely?

Thanks.

Edit: I did add a socket to it.

Roll damage range to be close to 1940.

You cant roll that 41 rcr

I concur, you can roll the damage range higher to be closer to 3432.7 dps (the maximum without an IAS roll) which nets you up to about a 4.3% boost. On the other hand, the +1 discipline (from 11 to 12) would net you only about a 1.2% boost (the moral of the story, is that if you already have discipline on an item, adding a little more offers minimal benefits).

Also, it’s too bad the 40-50% RCR roll can’t be adjusted because that would be the ideal reroll if it was possible.

1 Like

Thank you both.

I was thinking since I could reroll something into RCR that I could reroll the RCR itself. Guess not.

Ended up getting the damage range to 1553-1926, taking the bow to 3416.5 dps.

1 Like

That applies to the 6-10% RCR roll found on any weapon, not the 40-50% RCR roll (which is unique to Yang’s). If you do stack the 6-10% RCR roll with the 40-50% RCR roll, you can attain a max amount of 55% (10% off a 50% sale= 55% price reduction).

I have one of these 55% RCR Yang’s on my nonseasonal DH (which looks as if there is a missing primary).