Xbox one group needed

Looking for group to run rifts with paragon lvl 631 demon hunter looking to get some better gear and have a solid team

Brash Smurf
Crunk Bunny 69

Both of us are paragon 800+ and enjoy looking to help others with items they need

I am interested in working with groups of Xbox one players. I would welcome some player feedback, since the Diablo series includes a search for related products. I looked at the blossom releases, picked out my dice, got a crusader to hold my Xbox video camera, and leveled a necromancer around 40. Wizard is my only 70, because I went back to an early Xbox one version, where the power supply has to match to the console. So it limited the running time for the national server software development. Other products include program shards, from other sources, and many books, even :mouse2: pad artwork. Anyone with an unbroken necromancer should be happy with the kind of skill line they have, but it required working secretly, to keep sanity. There are some words that are hard to keep alive. I would have stress tested the new servers, but this many spells, ghosts, and pets, only left ancient mysteries. I will be sure to review draconic, language updates, and fonts. The font for jester, should cover the requirement, but paintings, and prints seem designed to add weird traits to the Diablo :earth_americas:.