Xbox Cursed Chest Conquest Help!

I only have this one conquest left and I’m on my third character totally geared out and can’t solo. Please help me get my Diablo pet!!! Casual player with no local help or friends that play the game.

Gamer tag: Nosent

Allthough most of us HATE set-dungeons, and I’m sure that Curses CAN be done, it is far easier to do the set-dungeon conquest. You have three toons allready, so that gives you loads of options. I did Firebird, Vyr (Wiz), Arachyr, Zuni (WD), Inarius, Rathma & Pestilence (Necro) and Immortal King (Barb). I hear Ivoker & Marauder are easy, too.

This late in the season you probably have a gazillion mat’s, so gearing them should be no problem and you don’t need actual “good” gear, just the right items.

Good luck!

I get what you’re saying, but I don’t have the time for that. Maybe earlier in the season, but I only have an hour or so to play each day till the end of this season.

At only an hour, that likely rules out the “go solo and HC” for the relatively easy conquest of reaching, what, GR45 (or 75).

The chests are “possible” on console but I’ve never succeeded (in two person groups.)

You still looking for people to play with? If so you can add me. Kasaikaos6690