[Xbox] Crashing In Act IV Since Last Update

I have no idea. Updated today and keeps crashing 3min in around autosave time. Xbox one.
Did xbox restart etc. All things I could find online.
Anyone else since update?

1 Like

Same here, I’m able to load the game, but then after taking a few steps I’m crashing back to main menu of XBOX One.

Same, Xbox One, Act 4, crashing after a few minutes. I started a new character and started playing the game from the beginning, played about an hour with no issues.

Hey y’all,

I’m not seeing any widespread reports of the game crashing on consoles. Have you tried reinstalling the game yet?

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Crashing as I begin Act IV

Simillar issue here. On XBOX One. after the update when I load the game I’m getting a crash - straight back to main menu of the console. No message of any sorts. Tried restarting etc. nothing helps.

1 Like

Same, playing on Xbox One, when I try to play Act 4 it crashes after a few minutes. I started a new character to see if it was the game but played for about an hour from the start of the story mode and no issues.

1 Like

So you want us to reinstall the game and lose all our progress?

Did hard reset of system and Uninstalled game and reinstalled. There’s something buggy with update because fine before. After unplayable. No way to install again without update so that sucks.

Hi,
my game crashes after I load it and take a few steps with my character in Act IV.
It started after it updated earlier today.
I tried restarting the console, taking a different route in-game (here’s to hoping :)), and other weird scenarios I thought might help, but nothing does. I even tried a different console - still same issue.
So I’m unable to progress with Campaign mode, which is pretty unfortunate.

Hey all,

If the crashing is exclusive to Act IV, this is actually something we’ve been getting reports of lately. Some folks say that they are able to do this by completing the last quest before act IV and using that to push them into Act IV instead of loading into it, though we get that this isn’t ideal. The devs know about it though and are on the case. Thanks for the reports!

I just did this and it worked, but then another bug happened in the next room. Right when Iskatu was about 50% HP, he stopped moving and became unvincible, i couldnt deal any more dmg to him.
Had to leave game. Hope you can fix this before new season

I have the same crash issue on my Xbox One S in “Gardens of hope, 1st tier” level. Complete blocker issue. Re-installation does not fix the issue. I can’t proceed with compain.
Guys, when you will release fix for this? I can show a crash screencast if needed.

Same crash on my Xbox too.

I am on PC but I have the same problem. I suspected a hardware/software issue, so I lodged a support ticket, followed all the steps, like reinstalling drivers, optimizing disks, and clearing corrupted files, but none of this actually worked. I then created a new character in Act I and haven’t had any problem. Seriously, what is going on?