Xbox 360/ ps3 needs the latest patches

Please release all the patches for older consoles its unfair to pay such a high price for the game and expansion and not get all the benefits, not everyone is rich, the price for a xbox one/ps4/new pc is outrageous, also i never got my free gift for registering my account, i got no mail in game and have beat the game, nothing in mailbox or stash and no notification, i want cosmetics, pets and wings, i spent hours doing speed runs yesterday only to find out i cant get any cosmetics, its completely unfair, no one can control what life throws at them or how much life is gonna cost, i saved up and waited forever to finally get this game only to find out that im missing out on a ton of content, i mean if i work and i pay for the same game as everyone else has paid for then i should be allowed to get the same freaking content

go away. they stated mutliple times that last gen isn’t being updated. There’s been numerous times throughout the last few years you could have gotten some sweet games that had a ps4/pro bundled with it. Spider-man, Batman etc.

You should have taken advantage of something like that to get current gen that way you can make payments on them.
That will be how I’ll get a PS5, i’ll find a game I like with the console included and make payments on it.
the game is now in “classic” mode, last gen def isn’t being updated with cosmetics much less anything else.
kthnxbyebye

1 Like

No im not going away and good for u, you’ll probably get robbed, excuse me for having bills to pay, not everyone is lucky like u are

Another cold fact is that the old gen consoles can’t handle the updated version of the game. For the old gen D3 is updated as far as it can be.

I believe it was clearly stated even before the release that the old gen versions would get very limited support due to hardware limitations.

1 Like

Can we get an update for Metal Gear Solid 1 on the PS2 to include MGS4 content?

No…the reason PS3 and XB360 are not getting patches is because they can’t cope with the changes performance wise. They are limited, they even tried but just couldn’t cope.

They clearly said when they released D3 UEE on lastgen that it was not getting future content.

It is not a matter of not being fair, it is a matter of it cannot be done.

Telling you the truth might not work well for you… so I just try another method instead yes it might work with update patch… yes it might work with this & that because ps3 console can take it so we no need to debate with why ps3 cannot or ps4 is the same as ps3 console or maybe Ps1 is also the same as ps4.

I never understand this first whatever reason you only want to play D3 on PS3 console I mean come on seriously???

The only reason I only see fit for PS3 is PSnow yes monthly subscription but you open up A WHOLE PS3 library as long as you are under subscription.

Do that & maybe when you have access to the WHOLE PS3 games library than maybe you can see for yourself if you still want to play D3 or even better mod/hack your PS3 to download games yes you might lose your online but I doubt PlayStation even cares since it is PS3 consoles.

Lmao ps3 and 360 can barely run as is. Move along genius… And by genius i mean the opposite of genius

who tf said i was rich? damn i got bills up the butt dude. but When I want something, i find a way to get it, making small payments here and there paid off for me to get the ps4 with a game. my butt is struggling just to make payments for a game that comes out in less than a month.

The price for an xbox one S or PS4 is now cheaper than the price of PS3 at launch. Sell the old console and trade it in. Next year PS5 is coming out, so you will be two consoles behind by then if you keep your 360/PS3.

This is basically low-key trolling at this point. They made an official announcement on stopping support for D3 on past gen consoles YEARS ago. It’s NOT going to happen, ever. Stop making forum posts about it. I feel mods should even close these with a link to it.

1 Like

Speaking of geniuses, I like how so many people can not process or imagine a person who does not know about their not being any patches done to older consoles.
Maybe someone could only afford that console and hear from friends about diablo 3 and all the items they are getting then realizing they don’t have those. “Oh, the patch is way behind” so they briefly ask around or hear about the new patches and how they are not doing it but, doesn’t mean they know it will never…
Instead of being non-helpful how about a simple answer that isn’t condescending, rude, childish, and unwelcoming.
To the post creator, try looking on personal sales sites in your area. People including myself sell Xbox 1 or ps4 for around $100 all the time to get quick cash for something else “like a surprise bill”

1 Like

Would have been different, if he would have asked, if there are any patches for ps3. Did he? no. he said they need patches like they should be obligated to do so. Blizz didn’t even have to make the game on ps3 but they did.

judging by his original rant post, i stand by my reaction to what he said.
If he’d have went about questioning differently and not demand that blizz do something that they don’t have to do, he would have gotten a different reaction from those of us who answered.

I feel like ps3 should have the patches but thats just an opinion i think it would be a great way for blizzard and ps3 or even 360 to have an option to make a bit extra money by selling the add on rise of the necromancer and so forth for the older consoles itd be cool i think cause were stuck downnto regular optioned characters and or crusader if you have the reaper of souls i know that filor most systems rise of the necromancer is 14.99 us dollars so why cant ps3 and or 360 users spend 15 bucks and get those add-ons as well it would be worth it for blizzard and microsoft and sony i think cause more business and happy loyal customers is great business

I dun want to upset you but if you look at PS3 servers I can EASILY name you at least 3 servers WHO HAS MORE THAN any ps3 players online that are already being SHUT DOWN.

Even if I try & explain it to you, there will be feedback or explaination. So let’s look at it this way. Do you need an iPhone XI or iPhone 3GS well they are the same right?? they do call msg or take pictures. So why not ask your love ones to gift you an iPhone 3GS instead of the lastest model :stuck_out_tongue:

Fair enough, I’ll stand by my opinion too though. I would place money that even if he did “ask”, not all of you with the negative responses would have changed it to a positive one…take a look around.
I didn’t aim what I said at you or a particular person, just in general. Humans have a funny thing about figuring out what “constructive criticism “ and what’s just uncalled for.

It’s completely irrelevant whether you or anyone else wants the old gen games patched. What you really need to hammer into your heads is the old gen can’t handle anything added from patch 2.1.0 onwards. No matter how much you wish or demand or ritual sacrifices you perform, it’s not going happen.

Get over it.

first if you want numbers… d3 ps3 playing online has less than 20K online in a day… I am being VERY generous saying players log in on weekend… weekdays numbers is moreover a joke.

Next let’s talk about HUGE NUMBERS for ps3 online eg. TLOU, resistance have around 70-100K players log in DAILY hovering between weekday & weekend. there is not a decline FYI but they decide to shut it down.

THEY HAVE ALREADY STOP THIER SERVER running so why is that so??? next go search yourself when is the LASTEST PS3 games now atm in 2019 or 2018??? so you expect blizz to come out a ps3 game to earn your $10-15???

Ps3 consoles sold VS PS2 consoles sure …. if you want a new game why not release a PS2 D3 instead since it is still the MOST SOLD console till date.

time to move on my friend either wait for a PS5 release or just get PS now instead for yr PS3. seriously that library of PS3 games even if you play every game daily… maybe if you finish it ALL PS6 might be out :stuck_out_tongue: