XB1X S19 no stash tab after Conqueror

Would have been my first season stash tab. Got the portrait frame - Eternal Woods Conqueror - but no stash tab. Frustrating.

As I understand, console versions don’t need to unlock stash space by doing season. All stash “slots” have been given to you for free ALREADY.

This make us, PC players, jealous.

Free? While not totally true, we don’t get any more stash compared to you guys, but we did have to buy the stash with in game gold.

Oh, you remind me that a thing called “gold” in the game. :smiley:
Some stash tabs have to buy with gold in PC version too.

PC and console players need to use gold to get the stash space. Even when the PC players clear Conqueror the tab must be bought with gold.

Whenever Blizzard added more stash to the PC they also added more to the console versions. But from what I see, the console versions have more space in general.

No they did not add anymore. We still only have 350 stash. The difference, we have 60 inventory slots unlike pc. If you’d like, I can find homers post from the old forums breaking down stash shortly after we got necromancer.

Posted March 2018 on old forums

Posted by homerjnick

But on console we have a larger per-character inventory (not the stash, but what your character can actually personally carry) than the PC version.

Thus the maths are:

PC Stash + 1 Character (i.e. “currently accessible inventory at any given moment”) is 380 large items.

PS4 Stash + 1 Character is 410 large items.

These are the pre-Necro numbers.

Example:

PC player fills stash and character with nothing but Swords – 380 swords.
Console player fills stash and character with nothing but Swords – 410 swords.

Console holds < 8% more. (But who fills their whole stash with nothing but “large” items?).

PC player post-Necro holds 450 large items between character and stash.

Example:

PC Player fills stash + character with stacks of Rift Keys. 760 * 100 = 76,000 Rift Keys in PC player’s stash + character.

Console player fills stash + character with stacks of Rift Keys. 410 * 100 = 41,000 Rift Keys in console player’s stash + character.

PC player can hold 85% more.

PC player post-Necro holds 900 small items. (90,000 keys in the example)
Example:

PC Player has 200 “normal” items (weapons, armor, etc), one of each Legendary Gem (22), 3 stacks of each Gem color (Marquise, Imperial, Flawless Royal)(15), 1 stack each of Infernal Machines (4), 4 stacks of Rift Keys, and 50 Jewelry items.

Total Space occupied = 495 out of 760. Stash is 65% full.

Console player has 200 “normal” items (weapons, armor, etc), one of each Legendary Gem (22), 3 stacks of each Gem color (Marquise/Imperial/Flawless Royal)(15), 1 stack each of Infernal Machines (4), 4 stacks of Rift Keys, and 50 Jewelry items. 295 out of 410 items.

Stash is 72% full.

Typical usage still has the console player ~ 11% behind. The more small items you keep, the worse it gets.

The only way we can possible catch up is by using Mules.

PC Player post Necro has 900 spaces, same items in inventory above is only 55% full.

Console players are now 31% behind during typical usage.