WWREND barb speed 115s

So I finally switched to a new chest piece with a rend roll on it. This change has taken me to the low 4 minutes range in 115s and I should see sub 4 minutes with the right rift. All runs are under 5 minutes. This pleases me a lot. I can remember not too long ago that speed 100s were hard to get under 4 minutes. FYI if you want to inspect my build it is on Harley and I am non season only.

2 Likes

Yeah I’m doing 4min also 125 is now my new goal i want to augment my shoulders before I attempt it

1 Like

Very nice. And so many primals! I’m jealous.

1 Like

Profiles= ‘Hmm cannot reach this page’

If you hover your mouse over the name of the poster, your browser will show you the URL it would take you to if you viewed their profile. If you look at the very first digit of the numerical portion of their battetag, you can tell which region they’re from. 1 is US, 2 is EU. So, if you view someone’s profile and it shows no heroes on there, check the URL you visited. If it has US at the start and the tag starts with a 2, change the us to eu and you’ll view their EU profile.

As an example…

https://eu.diablo3.com/en/profile/Meteorblade-2266/career
https://us.diablo3.com/en/profile/Meteorblade-2266/career

We’ve never really had a good build to farm paragon with compared to other classes. Gotta say now is the best time to main barb. I remember several eras ago my top solo clear was a 115, now doing them in 4ish mins does feel great. This is like the 6th or 7th 2x-4x dmg multiplier people have gotten in the lifetime of the game. One more monster power creep and everyone will be solo grinding 150s

1 Like

Hey chris question - why are you using Skull Grasp? I thought the WW damage bonus of it didn’t apply to WWRend because WW isn’t actually doing WW damage, but rather channeling Rend? Am I wrong on that?

You are correct skull grasp damage does not apply to rend and rend is the damage dealer of the build.

1 Like

You probably inspected my solo t16 build. I don’t use rend for mat farming. If I need the extra db’s or mats I will switch to core ww build since I can use nems and it is faster. For just straight keys runs or anything else I don’t use grasp. Oh btw I almost broke 4 minutes today on 115. 4:19 is my new best time.

1 Like