WW Rend Barb - What should I upgrade next?

Hi everyone,

You can inspect my Barb and see exactly the gear I’m currently using. My goal for this season is to reach GRift 125. I’m not even sure if I will have time to do it, but I would enjoy it very much.

Now I managed to complete a GRift 115 in 8:29 so far. I did get super lucky with mob density / elite / pylons and I doubt I could do it again in this time.

So far here’s my list of what I think I should upgrade asap :

1 - Weapon. I need to switch out from BK, I just haven’t found any decent weapon other than those so far.

2 - Shoulders / Flavor of Time aren’t ancient.

3 - Augment Ancient gear. Slowly farming gems so I can upgrade them.

After that, I’m not sure. Should I switch rings ? Is there better rings than Focus/Restraint ? I also feel I may have too much toughness. I very rarely dies (if I do it’s often a brain fart), but I kill stuff very slowly in GRift 115.

Thanks a lot in advance!!

For 125, you should focus on the following:

1. Istvan or Ambo/Doom. If you want the fastest path to 125 and the easiest play, go with Istvan. If you think you might wanna push higher than 125 and want to become a better player with this build, then go Ambo/Doom which is more powerful but requires more skill and better gear.

2. Ancient everything (except FOT - use the best you can get)

3. Better FOT with 3/4: Socket, Phys, Crit, CD. Does NOT have to be ancient.

4. Augments - minimum 115

5. Better Lamentation - ideally 145% or higher. Does NOT have to be ancient.

6. Pants and Boots with Res All

7. Chest with Str + Vit/All Res + Rend

8. Rage flip will help but it’s not necessary for 125, but without it you’ll need to do a lot more fishing.

9. 1-2 slots of Area damage will also help, but again not necessary for 125.

Those changes should get you to 125 assuming you’re decently skilled.