WW Barb Concern

When you use ww it will frequently stop in the middle of using the skill and be real choppy. Also, I never noticed before but my resource generating skills only work while hitting a mob. On the same note when I spend a resource it’s supposed to reduce cooldowns. This also on works while attacking a mob.

In case you aren’t simply running out of fury… This could be a calculations issue, might be worth looking into.
(Something I’ve read on here, haven’t experienced it myself).

This isn’t a bug. This is how most generators work. I believe DH is the only class that generates resources without having to actually hit something.

Not sure exactly how the mechanics of the IK set behave (it’s been a while), its says reduces CD’s per 10 Fury spent. I doubt this means on hit due to the wording… but I could be wrong. If… that’s what your asking about.

If you are talking about the Obsidian Ring of the Zodiac, this is always how it has worked, for every class. Your spender needs to actually hit something, whether it be a monster or a breakable item.

I’m at full resource while I whirlwind.
I noticed the regen with the leap barb also.
On my non PTR barb I would still regen while I use
leap even though I wasn’t hitting any mobs.

With the earthquake set? you use a passive that makes you generate fury whenever you make an earthquake (like when you leap) or an avalanche

I’ve seen the choppy behavior with WW as well… it was extra apparent in the cow level, but it even happens in town sometimes so not sure what’s causing that. Always at full resource because using Bul-Kathos swords

Nevermind, a friend suggested it was my mouse so when I swapped the button for whirwind it started behaving normally - going to blame hardware issues

Put WW on Right mouse button. My guess is that’s what you did. In general any channeling skill should go there not on left button.

Also be sure to bind force move to something easy and ergonomic to use, I prefer Space bar.