Wudijo GR140 clear

This guy is a beast - hands down best D3 player alive.

Miraculously it only took him TEN keys to get this map (after he farmed over 300).

7 Likes

Yep -he is pretty awesome.

I used to watch his DH vids back in the earlier seasons. Him, Alkaizer, Chrome on Rust (his legendary farming vid was excellent) and Chainer put out some good stuff. Well, more Wudijo and Alkaizer I guess in terms of epicness. I always appreciated Chainer’s enthusiasm for barb though. Maybe it was the weed… haha

Crazy part is he made one very important mistake. Missing that elite at the end of the battlefield cost him 30 seconds at least. If he would have spawned another GG map it would have been even faster. If he keeps pushing on barb 145 will be done. I suspect that’s not his goal. He wants rank 1 on as many toons as possible. He has 3 rank #1 already correct? Can you imagine if the season buff was active in non season.

Tell me about it! Who the hell holds simultaneous Rank#1’s across 3 classes while having time to crank out a couple videos everyday?!?

You’re right. If he’d gotten a better Floor 3 (Festering, for example), and a Power on the boss, he’d have shaved off minutes from that time. More than anything, this video shows you how the various components of fishing–maps, mobs, Pylons, and RG–weigh so heavily into your results.

2 Likes

Yeah, funniest part of that was how exasperated he sounded that it took him so few keys to fish for it after spending hours farming 300 keys in readiness for the attempt. I can sympathise. Great clear, and some really nice spear work.

I started the season in the hope that SS + Instvans / CoE could compete with WW, a big mistake I made :rofl:

That was crazy good!

Great sharing thanks guys. Sorry for noob question what is causing the freeze of the monsters in his video? His follower?

My nephew who I am godfather to is that new breed called “influencer“. He is 19 years old and he got two guys working for him shooting/editing his vids and handling all sorts of electronic stuff. Full time gamers that live off gaming in some parts of Europe can afford it especially if they have views and subs on USA YouTube (aka they get paid from USA yt commercials).

This aside, Wudijo is extremely skilled and determined player. I remember him being banned for botting few days before one of the season ends and with like 3 or 4 days left he purchased new account and still made it to top 10 DH solo on that new account.

3 Likes

Did he get banned for botting again? He’s not on the leaderboards anymore.

1 Like

Just checked, he is still in the EU seasonal barb leaderboards.

I think he is now busy testing the PTR. And by the way he is not a botter.

1 Like