WTB WD Buffs in s28

Witch doctor need a “spin to win” “just run and auto kill stuff”(not chicken) build like every other class.

7 Likes

WD is not a “spin to win” class.

1 Like

Dude they don’t care about Saders and WDs…
Just give up , uninstall D3 and go play something else…
At least hey are consistent…each season they ignore both classes…and even now on the last patch for D3 they keep ignoring it…
Good Job!

3 Likes

I agree, but I think he just means something that deals damage with less setup so we can keep up with speedy builds.
I suggested dropping the wait time on The Barber and just having the explosions happen immediately, but this might affect push builds. You’d still have to maintain haunt or locust swarm, but at least the damage would be dealt slightly quicker and in a linear fashion.

The closest thing would probably be a dart build, but as long as RoE is meta, you’ll always need to debuff before dealing damage.

3 Likes

It’s the biggest problem of the WD, without debuff, no damage…

The class is a dumpster fire as long as soul harvest and ring of emptiness exist.

True. It’s a “try 10x harder for worse results” class.

4 Likes

I’d be down to make firebats a cylone type attack that lets the WD move while slowly spinning 1-2 times per second spraying flammable mammals everywhere. They already have some kind of palsy, they may as well have vertigo too.

1 Like

Pretty sure helltooth Garg’s is supposed to be this, except we have to keep buffs going and the damage is still way lower. It’s amazing to farm bounties tho

That and the Gargs go attack some target off in Africa instead of the one standing in front of you beating you in the face.

2 Likes

I would take literally any buff for WDs.

4 Likes

The Grim Dawn D3 classes mod is very nice for WDs.

Why not chicken? It’s fun! Buff it to be able to solo 150@5k paragon :wink:

Oh for sure, if you don’t know how to position them. Never said it was easy or works right lol

They should have added if Garg’s are alive hitting the summon button makes them target a monster you click.

Yes all WD pets should have an active target command. Blizz took that WD feedback about pet targeting and applied it to the necro while completely ignoring WD, and then attached a price tag to get that necro. Activision at its finest.

3 Likes

One gargantuan would whip all those skeletons.

Buncha freeloaders with swords.

This.

I liked the S27 that gargs were just auto summoned by the sanctified power. If they made that a permanent change, the ability could be a focus target buff or something instead of summon.

BRING CAPTAIN AMERICA and CHICKEN BOMB BACK!!! 10/10

Hard pass on chicken build. I’d rather see a pet buff or Jade.

Let me correct you

:stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like