Wrong stash on season character

I just had something weird happen to me right in the middle of doing a GR. When I got to the end with the spirit that upgrades your gems, I only had 4 gems shows up. I have those 4 gems in my on-character stash but I have 6-7 more gems in my main stash. When I got back to the safe house and opened my main stash, my stash had converted to my non-season char stash with ALL of my season items GONE. My non-season char is a DH, but my season char is a wizard. Everthing else is fine (mats, lvls, powers, etc). It is just my main stash that got converted to my non-season char stash. Anything I can do to recover my season stash. The season doesn’t end until 8/23/19, its only 8/19 now.

You are confused… Season 17 ended Sunday, 18 Aug.

Season 18 will start on 23 Aug.

There should be an envelope icon in the bottom left corner of the screen… it will contain all the items that were in your stash when the season ended Sunday night.

1 Like

Thanks. Yes, I have the envelope. I didn’t see any date reported on the forums or Blizzard<.>com that said season ends Sunday and restarts Friday. The only date I saw is the season start date. Is the season end date some “secret” date that insiders are suppose to know ends the Sunday before the new season starts? Anywho, how do I reclaim the envelope items? I now have a non-season char stash that is about 1/2 full and an envelope of stuff that will completely fill an empty stash. Do I have to sell virtually ALL my non-season stash items in order to fit my season 17 items. Since the stash I now have is my non-season DH stash (my season char is a Wizard), if I sell these items, will my DH now have nothing in his stash? BTW: My season 17 char still has the “season” emblem on it. Even though the season has ended, is my char technically still a season char until Friday?
Thanks for the quick response

I can’t imagine that you could fill all of your stash tabs with only 2 Heroes unless you are hoarding a bunch of junk.
Salvage all of your yellows and blues. Do not sell them.
You can, however sell any gem below Marquis.
Don’t worry about the Season icon. It will go away. Both of your characters are now Non Season.

Yeah… Blizzard stopped announcing the end of seasons on their website after Season 14. It is now announced in the General Discussion forum (General Discussion - Diablo 3 Forums) and on the launcher. It’s less than ideal, I know, but… that’s the way it is now.

Click on the envelope… it will open a new pane with a list of items. You need to transfer the items to your inventory first, and then to your stash… It will most likely require a few iterations… at least, it does for me (yes, I’m a hoarder !!)

When you have transferred all the items in the list to your inventory, the envelope will disappear. You have 30 days or so (from Sunday) to do that.

Only on the web profile… yes, that is normal… it will eventually “fix” itself. Just ignore that for now…

thanks. sorry only have one tab (didn’t get high enough in the season to get another tab). I do have a bunch of junk and some nice stuff. I will salvage the junk as you said and all my gems (I think they are all below Marquis). BTW: When I salvage my stuff will my other char (DH) now have nothing in his stash?

You can buy additional Tabs with Gold.
Your stash is shared between all characters. Only the individual inventories are separate.
edit: This is moving beyond the scope of a Bug Report. There is no Bug.
Further discussion should go to New Player Help Forum.

This was displayed on the launcher for at least a week in my region.

I’ve read reports that this was not the case in all regions. No idea why though.

1 Like

Could I ask, which region / language did you see this in? I’m interested if there’s actually an underlying “Season 17 Ending Soon” sort of blog, even it’s non-English.

I’m on NA, but live in Australia if that makes any difference. (English in all cases)

I haven’t seen a blog as such, but I dare say it would have had one somewhere, there would surely have been somewhere to go to had I clicked on the splash in the BNet launcher.

I’m curious, I don’t remember clicking on it, but I normally do to see if there’s any extra info available.

Almost home, so I’ll go through my browser history when I get there… Just in-case.

EDIT: Checked my history… I don’t have a link to any blog. I don’t remember seeing one tbh, only place I saw this was on the launcher itself.

Thank You yessquire for letting me know this is not a bug . . . I was worried about that. Also, the community thanks you for monitoring the bug forum to make sure there is no discussion about anything but bugs on this forum. Continue the good work.
As for buying additional tabs with Gold: that is not what I heard. I heard on some forums that poor game programming has forced Blizzard to not allow multiple tabs unlike almost every other RPG game that uses inventory stashes (Elder Scrolls and Witcher come to mind). As a compromise, they are giving you one tab if you finish the season. Didn’t think you could buy a tab. Thanks for the info - I will look into that.

You start the game with one stash tab. If you buy the necro pack, you get another two stash tabs free, for a total of three.

You can buy 5 stash tabs with in-game gold, for a total of 6 or 8 depending on whether you have the necro pack.

You can earn another 5 stash tabs via seasons (one per season).

So if you haven’t earned any tabs via seasons, you should still be able to get a max of 8 stash tabs.

Thank you Timberwolf for the great info. I will definitely look into that. Maybe I was too harsh on Blizzard about the stash tabs or lack of. I am a packrat but 2-3 additional tabs would be great.

Oops. I thought this was posted in Bug Report Forum. Sorry about that.

Did you know that you can move your thread to the proper forum? :wink:

It was. A moderator may have moved it… seeing that it was not a bug.
Or else, OP moved it himself/herself.

Whew! I thought I was losing my mind. Thanks.

:slight_smile: the new forums will take time to get used to.

In the old ones, you could see the old conversation with an arrow at the end indicating it had been moved, as in :

Now… there is no evidence that the topic was once in another forum… even if you look at your own posts, it will show the forum where the topic is currently posted, not the one you posted to.