Wrath problems at 2 bosses with crusader

We just testet the crusader as rgk a bunch of runs. And even solo we came to the same result. You dont get resources back at infernal maiden and vesalius. I think this shouldn´t be the way to go, maybe its a little bug. Would be nice to know if we are just doing a mistake and some other players know how to solve this.

3 Likes

Is this working as intended or an oversight.

Evening,

To be honest, I don’t know off the top of my head for these two in particular. We can check it out just in case.

3 Likes

I’m not entirely sure about Infernal Maiden, but certainly with Vesalius the issue seems to be that it’s “floating” and the FotH lightning on the ground does not hit them, and therefore does not return resources.

Maiden is probably the same issue, although I’m not sure if She’s floating 100% of the time or only during certain attack animations.

We have tested this several times, and it seems as though the conclusion we have come to, is this is happening because of the hitbox being wonky because they are floating. There are ways to mitigate it, but its annoying

Looks like a bug to me as it is really hard to fight them with my usual GRift build setup that works flawless in all the other cases.

Its a known issue for a while. Please look into it & fix it.

Thanks for the feedback

2 things to consider here. First, your Iron Skin buff expired just before you took the spike damage. Second, FotH does a tiny fraction of the damage that your HF does, and so the reflect from it won’t do much either.

I’m aware of the true reflect from those other mob types, however I thought that reflect affix was still a % of your element damage dealt before critical hits; maybe that changed in some patch :man_shrugging:

That being said, a more controlled test against Siegebreaker for example (due to fixed reflect affix) using un-runed FotH and then FotHh with a holy rune with a low damage setup (to provide a large sample of hits/reflects) would be optimal.

1 Like

I thought reflect is not mitigated by any other resistance but physical. Also it should be set damage but frequency of damaging proc would increase frequency of reflect?

We have gotten wrath regen to work with these bosses, if you make a little triangle around the boss with 3 FotH then the chains return resource, the actually casts of FotH however do seem to be bugged with these bosses hitboxes.