"Wrath of Wastes" Set Checkbox Missing from "Years of War"

Note: This is NOT the same issue as the checkbox not updating. I’m aware that is not a bug.

This issue is that the set “Wrath of the Wastes” checkbox is missing as shown in the screenshot here:

https://i.imgur.com/ZhcrIFx.jpg

There are only 18 sets listed, instead of 20 (5 classes x4 sets each). Two sets are missing.

1 set is missing for each one, minus the necromancer. DMO, Seeker, UE, spirit of Arachyr, and Wrath.

I think it has been settled on other thread:

What outstanding is OP don’t know how to scroll the list.

Someone confirmed that R2 scroll down.
I think case closed.

I’ve tried scrolling with R2 (and all the buttons), but it doesn’t work.

Nevertheless, I can confirm that the achievement works, regardless of being unable to see the checkboxes. I finished them yesterday.

1 Like

Yeah, you’re not right lol. Don’t be so smug; just because people play on console doesn’t mean that they’re so dumb that they can’t figure out how to scroll through text. This is a UI problem on blizzard’s end, not a problem with console players.

Typically R2 is how you scroll down, sometimes it’s the right stick. However, nothing works. Can confirm that as of July 2019, this list only shows the top section and there’s no way to scroll. The other comment suggesting R1/L1 is also wrong – just from looking at the picture you can clearly see that it’s to navigate tabs.

I play both on PC and PS4, there’s several things missing on the console UI… such as not being able to scroll the list of sets needed for this conquest. Or, not being able to see your gold streak for the Avarice conquest, though that’s pretty minimal.

1 Like