Wrath of the wastes and might of the earth set dungeon

how to not get physical damage?

Don’t get hit by mobs or swinging blades.
Make good use of Ground Stomp to stun and gather mobs.

2 Likes

So there is no amulets or enchanting tricks to get rid of the physical damage like poison or fire damage by example?

Not for physical.

At best you can try shield yourself, but I’m pretty sure all physical damage mobs in there are melee, and slow to swing. It’s been a while so I could be mistaken.

If you’re worried, use your stomp like Meteorblade above suggested. The wrenching smash rune gathers them too.

You need to use Wrenching smash rune because you need to hit 10+ enemies with rend if i remember correctly.
It was most annoying dungeon, i agree. Basically you must be faster then the mobs. Don’t stop moving, ww all the time and be careful not to go to the same pack twice because mobs are melee doers. Find big groups, go in middle ground stop to collect them and stun them and press rend then start ww again searching next big group. You have plenty of time to pass the map twice so focus on making the rend tasks and then just ww everything. :smiley:
I had 1 bot left but needed to pass the blades and got hit LOL be extra careful on the blades.

I got basic completion !

1 Like

Leap can also be a decent skill to have here to avoid the swinging blades. This one takes patience and time but you’ll get it!

YEES after 15 attempt tonight I MASTERED IT. now i still need Uliana 1st objective for green wings and I only am 2 dungeons away of the mastery wings Ulianas and Earth.

2 Likes

Grats! Earth you definitely need to drop your damage tremendously or else you’ll be failing and each elite.

Ok right now I have
Strengh 7393
Dex 699
Int 501
Vit 5022
Dmg 586 058
Thg 2 626 276
Rec 2 624 312

So i need to drop around where?

take off as much strength as possible

remove all paragon strength lol

Definitely what Howard said. Remove as much strength as possible.

Here’s a good guide for the set dungeon.

~https://teambrg.com/diablo-3/might-of-the-earth-set-dungeon-build-guide-mastery/~

It’s just simply about dropping damage. Doesn’t matter how you do it. IcyVeins will tell you to set your damage range to 300k-400k or something iirc. Removing your amulet, rings, etc will easily accomplish that.

Your other settings seem to be ready. BK weapon should smooth out your reset by a lot.

As for Uliana set dungeon, I mentioned this before, you should really use Crippling Wave (17 yd rune). You really don’t need movement spd from Way of the Hundred Fist (Blazing Fists rune). Because of how Uliana 2p works, CW can spread Palm in a single sweep where WotHF will take 2-3 strikes, which you have to apply before one of the mob dies and every mob explodes.

i still have a problem with earth as my cooldowns are 60sec and it sucks itried to dostuff but i am really tired ofthis set dungeon and no one seems to want to help me teaming up… anyway am frustrated about this set dungeon. I don’t understand the youtubers when i try to follow their advices i failed are they making guide for 2000+paragon players? damm… I try puting leorics crown with diamond, ingeom cube with lut socks and rachel ring of larceny for speed, I don’t know what to change…
https://us.diablo3.com/en/profile/Lidrach-11534/hero/112633155

Honestly I didn’t change much - completed it end of season at paragon 2000 with most of my normal gear. Spec wise I added sprint to get around faster and dropped wrath. I’ve heard the sprint rune that knocks mobs back helps not take damage, but I found it annoying for grouping them together for the rends so I didn’t use it, nor do I think it’s necessary.

The key is to just get the 5 rends out of the way early. Get at least 2, preferably 3 in the first set of big rooms before you hit the flying axes. Run around with sprint, make sure you’ve got density, ground stomp and rend. If you don’t get at least 2/5 rends done in the first two big rooms (on the left and right side), then I’d leave and restart.

Once you got the 5 rends done, then the rest is pretty easy - just take your time going around the map and use WW to kill things. It’s pretty hard to get hit when you’re ww’ing through them. Take your time on the flying blades. I found I had enough time to do 2 or more full laps of the entire dungeon if I needed to.

You’re not reading the set bonus again. While I do think MotE set dungeon is one of the most annoying set dungeon, IcyVeins has it pretty much covered.

The point of having skill like Ancient Spear - Boulder Toss or Seismic Slam - Rumble is to proc 2 piece bonus, the leap reset from spending Fury. You don’t have it on your skill bar. That’s how you do your 2nd objective, freeze and kill at least 1 enemy every 10 sec for 1 min, as EQ proc-ed by Leap will freeze the enemy.

Rotation is Leap - Leap - Leap - Ancient Spear or Seismic Slam (which will reset Leap) - Leap - Leap - Leap - Ancient Spear or Seismic Slam (which will reset Leap), only not doing this when you see an elite. When you see an elite, that’s the only time you use hard cast EQ, rotation simply being, approach elite, Leap - Ground Stomp - EQ fast.

That’s pretty much it. BK weapon makes the set dungeon run much smoother because you gain Fury not doing anything, which can be used to reset Leap. If you’re in middle of nowhere, Leap on cooldown, have some Fury, need to use Leap on enemy, just cast AS or SS on plain ground to reset Leap. Get the 2nd objective done asap, then focus only on being ready for elites. It shows how many elites are left as far as I remember, so after every elites are killed go ham with Leaping all around to finish the dungeon fast.

2 Likes

Thank you for advices I will try it.

I followed TeamBRGs guides for the set dungeons and it served me well.

~https://teambrg.com/diablo-3/might-of-the-earth-set-dungeon-build-guide-mastery/~

yes I have just mastered it after 50 tries today. I have modified my set with more cooldown . it’s done now I have completed 24 set dungeons in 4 months. I have wings of mastery now and man it feels good! Thanks for the player who have helped me with 1000storms. 23 solo mastering out of 24. man I’m happy!

2 Likes