Would a Zdpm monk work well with a shadow impale? (Hardcore)

My wife enjoys shadow impale (Shire2 is account name). I was wondering if I ran a Zdpm monk, would that let her increase some GR’s?

I’m sure it would. There are good builds for zDPS monk. Just do some research as to what small modifications would synergize best with S6.

1 Like

Zmk can but not very ideal. Ofc zmk is a strong healer, but its other role-group mobs hurts impale rather tha helping it.
Mechanically wise, znec suits impale better by freezing entire screens, allow impale to pick the elite one on one. The globes will heal.

2 Likes

With S6 - I’d go for bleed on weapon(s). PE gem would be an option, but most ZDPS don’t have much CHC - but if you can survive with it - go for that. Ideally 10%CHC on the amu too.

S6 should have PE too - with monks Cyclone it’s possible to get to 5 APS.
S6 isn’t that bad as trash killer with monk and PE. For S6 I’d go for captain set (no vault belt, no elusive). AD would help for DH, I guess. But with captain - some additional RCR will be needed. Topaz + at least 2 RCR rolls.

The vaulting doesn’t help that much if you play in a group anyways.
Your job should be to pull and get everything to bleed. Captain DH can take Nems.

1 Like

Thanks. I’m not familiar with znec but will look into it…