Won Kim Lau Push Query

Wondering how you experts play this build, specifically with respect to the Tempest Rush and Taeguk interaction?

I have zero resource reduction on my gear. I have a good wkl (nearly max base damage) but it has life per spirit spent. Been trying to reforge one for rcr but no luck so far.

Do you keep TR pushed permanently during the rift to keep taeguk up, and sputter along? Because spirit drains so fast I find myself “stop-starting” all the time trying to keep up taeguk. Then if I use fists to gain spirit while waiting for MA to come back up I lose my taeguk stacks.

Does having rcr on your weapon make that much difference to spirit? I see most people do not have any rcr on their gear.

Just trying to fine tune my play style for better performance so any advice appreciated.

I cleared a 138 @ 1600p on the 3rd attempt so I guess I’m not completely hopeless lol.

Appreciate any game play tips.

Thanks

I keep Epiphany up pretty much all the time (maybe 2-3 seconds here and there where its not yet on cooldown) so that helps. I use the Flurry rune for Tempest Rush so I am basically always channeling it, primarily to have some sort of bonus when I first get to an enemy pack. Plus, it lets me pop a good damage bonus if they’re tougher.

I usually put a Topaz into my helmet, if I struggle with resource (which I did when my ethereal had Flying Dragon) which was not fun. That little change allows me to keep TR going always if I want.

But… I’m not looking to hit 138 or more. So, maybe take someone else’s advice. I understand the idea, I just don’t have the desire to follow it.

Try this combo:

• Jade Talon (flying dragon)
  • Furnace (cube)
  • Taeguk
  • Cyclone Strike: Soothing Breeze (no epiphany)
  • Seize the Initiative, Near Death Experience, Harmony, Guardian’s Path, Sixth Sense/Resolve.

Use Templar Follower. You should have at least 15k dex, 900k hp. No need for RCR rolls on gear. You can even skip CDR rings too.

Pop Ascension, go into the trash, click your generator twice in the most dense section, do your damage and start pulling out when Ascension has 1 sec left. Skim the edge of trash when Ascension is down.

Go after trash primarily, low hp and small hit box elites. Drag yellows if you can, but don’t hesitate to abandon if it is 50%+ life or has bad affixes.

Jade Talon will keep TR going near infinitely, it will bring you from 4.34 to 5.0 APS, more Zodiac, more MA and Ascension pops.

I highly recommend an Attack Speed roll on a ring or gloves.

1 Like