Wizzard build help for t16 plz

So a while back I was looking for build help for t10 and found it and Im doing fine in t13 now but Im a little stuck and I want to move on with the hardest difficulty.Ive set my skills as suggested and Im running a meteor build.What is the best over all build for running t16? If anyone can look at my wizards items and let me know what items I need to look for and any other suggestions I would appreciate it.Thanks

Hi. Looking at your wiz now (on D3planner site, here in blizz we can not see profiles atm). I think I have some suggestions that will make your wiz much stronger.
1st of all - you don´t need to combine it with 3 pieces of Firebird set. To get way more damage - do this:
-Change Firebird´s Pinions (shoulders) > to Mantle of Channeling (will give you 25% moe damage and 25% more defense
-Change Firebird’s Tarsi (boots) > NIlfur´s Boast (meteor boots you have cubed)
-Firebird´s Dawn (pants) > Tal Rasha Strite
-Magefist (gloves) > Tal Rasha Grasp
-Tal Rasha Allegiance (necklace) > Squirts Necklace (your damage will be doubled)
-Sanguinary Vambraces >> Ashnagarr´s Blood Bracer (doubles the shield)
-IN cube only [1] change: Nilfur Boast (boots) > Hergbash Binding (belt)- will let you cast meteors/arcane torrent or disentegrate like forever.

Skills:
-Magic Missile (primary) > Magic Missile - Clacial Spike rune (ice)
-Arcane Orb > Arcane Torrent - Static DIscharge (you will be using it as your primary skill which will cast meteors thanks to Etched Sigil and alternate with Teleport and/or Magic missile to mantain 4 TR stacks)
-Meteor >> to rune Meteor Shower (fire) - you will like it a lot.

Passive skills:
-Dominance > Unwavering Will (dmage and damge mitigation)
-Unstable Anomaly > Elemental Exposure (more damage)

Changes to legendary gems were not included.

Before changes your meteor damage was: 66,229,081,476 (66B)
After: 1,246,058,421,008 (1.2T)
That´s 18.8x more damage. For a T16 build that is.

If want to push higher but move slower:
-Change Aether Walker (weapon) > Dethwish (sword that gives up to 4.25x damage when channeling). Means 5+ Trillions damage (82X of your actual damage with all buffs).
Hope it helps.

LoD (legendary gem Legazy of Dreams) meteor build is much stronger and tankier and way more easier to play but noticeably harder to gear. You can slowly gear for that and then enjoy the rewards :slight_smile:

thanks, Ill work on this build