Wiz, non-season, Old Sigil. What is best damaging spell?

I know that is a lie because I reforged an old jordan with no orange affix and still got no affix. Believe what you want though. Your lack of knowledge does not negatively impact me.

4 Likes

Probably, itā€™s gonna be hard to back out of his lie nowā€¦ he will stop replying and realise he made a big mistake and arguing with everyone who went to just test and prove that legacy stay legacy, he will duck out

Except I couldnā€™t care less what he thinks. I just did it because I get my jollies out of making people look dumb.

weird, because i did that on the PRT when they added they new afix, i reforged the old one and did not get new one with the affix from reforgin an old oneā€¦ soā€¦

1 Like

So heā€™s lying.

:eyes:

I will not. I will just say I donā€™t clearly understand what is happening and why. But I did reforge my Jordan stone from old to newer one, it was about half a year ago. This is what Iā€™ve seen with my eyes.
Anyway I want all a ya to notice what was the original topic saying. There are dozens of comments but nobody even tried to speak of the subject.

You mean except in the very first reply of the threadā€¦

How can it be the most prefered? It doesnā€™t have such ammount of multipliers as hydras for example. Is it about the damage area or what?

Thanks for the info guys. I just made a Primal Legacy Etched Sigil with Primordial Ash. Nice

1 Like

It seems like spells procced by Sigil (both old and new) cannot make the bonus damage. So in firebird it not used. But it possible to play LoD meteor.
UPD Lol very old topic

2 Likes