Wish List for D2R

1. Cow level… killing king does not make you unable to open.

2. Town portal and Identify tomes please make this larger or infinite.

3. Designated charm space so no more than specific amount of charms can be equipped.

4. Gems and runes make them stack.

5. Trading can be accessed through whisper if both parties agree. As you should be able to open your stash.

6. None of this popping items when you accidentally pick something up amd get killed.

7. Remaster some of the music and sounds while giving us the option for original.

8. Update that map like when unique drop and colour code gems and runes.

9. To be able to turn off hostile when creating a game.

10. Make the last few levels alittle bit more easier to reach or dont loose exp. (Then again LAG might not be an issue)

11. Make the game playable and no lag if their are 8 Lagromancers with a fully kitted out army and mercs.

12. Open to other expansions, items, character class, cosmetics, pets and events.

13. PvP should be in a area and not outside of town where some one can just jump you.

Now I know some of this might not be what alot of people want but I hope to see this some of this.

1 Like

I agree with you only in: 1) cow level and 12) expansions and new content in general !!!

1.) About cow king, the one whos killing the cow king should be punished. Not all the players.

2.) Town Portals and identify scrolls stay original like It is today.

4.) Please make No stackable gems or runes (Keys are stackable.)

5.) No changes when It comes to trading.

7.) Let the musikk stay as original.

10.) Nothing in Diablo 2 should be easier to reach, they might also fix the lag issues in the game.

13.) Don’t change anything in the PVP system.

2 Likes
  1. Yes
  2. Why not
  3. May require a expansion patch
  4. Doesn’t bother me
  5. Ok
  6. Yes
  7. Aren’t they already doing this?
  8. No pillar of light, but i am fine with changing the gem color text
  9. I am fine with this as a option, but games that don’t toggle it will become dedicated pvp games. It would be the end of hostile jerks.
  10. No, last few levels should be hard to reach. In fact I would like to see a level 100.
  11. Not sure if lag will be fixed, but i assume it will be.
  12. Yesx100
  13. Let people PvP where ever they want

^This. That way there’s still the risk of never being able to open again if you mess up but no griefer can destroy it for EVERYONE in the portal

Key stack count needs a bump to 20. It’s easy to blow through nearly two stacks just popping the locked chests in Durance 2 (Hell).

All of this.

… and

1. Charms are good as they are. No dedicated spots, no charm inventories, gem bags or anything like that.
    4* - just keep it as it is, keys are stackable, but runes and gems, no.

8 Keep the map as it is
9 Isn’t PVP toggleable? Or is that only on non-ladder?
12 Let’s start with D2R ala 1.14d … I’m not saying don’t ever create new content, expansions or chapters … Let’s get the game going and then worry about what’s next.

Not that I care either way, but really? I mean keys pop out of chest frequently, and though DoH2 is one of the best mf places, I’m sure few do it. And after Character lvl 95, one really doesn’t use keys anymore unless mfing. Any way, not trying to be a thorn, I hope you get your wish, as it’s one of the only changes suggested that doesn’t dramatically change the game play on ladder.

We certainly don’t need another “the day the music died”.

When there aren’t any dolls to worry about, I’m a telekinesis chest popping minigun when I’m in Durance 2. Yeah I pick up keys when I notice them, but I’m trying to go as fast as I can.

It’s not really that big of a big deal, I usually key/scroll up at the start of a run anyway. It’s sort of a tiny annoyance that if changed would have little gameplay impact.

By far and away my favorite sorc skill. It’s so fun, but sooo loud!

Honestly i dont get why people are not wanting the map to have different colours on things. It gives people with less eye sight a better experience and takes away nothing from the players of the old. Honestly if you ask me if someone does not welcome the changes such as this… they just better off staying with the older version.

Here are 3 more and 1 that D3 had an idea about.

1. Load out where one click can go from PvP to PvE or even different builds.
  2. Skills and stats points to be able to reset too somehow, saves you making many characters.
  3. I really hope farming in specifc places also nets you good gear that cant be gotten else where. That way the whole game becomes relevant and not just sub booss/boss runs.

increase lightning resistance of lightning immunes to more than 118%

bring back IM

rebalance the martial arts tree so that something else than your standard UT kicksin becomes viable