Windows 10 for Diablo II Resurrected?

I am greatly P.O’d that after buying Diablo 2 Resurrected to find that it only works in Windows 10. None of my other blizzard games have any trouble running on Windows 7 (which is still the best) including Diablo 3. Why should I have to buy another PC to run one game?

You don’t.
You can still get a completely free upgrade from Windows 7 to Windows 10.

1 Like

For every games (and for any kind of softwares and some hardwares), there is a little thing called Requirements.

It’s always a good thing to read before buying :slight_smile:

1 Like

moving from 7 to 10 isn’t an “upgrade” and the only people who suggest it is are those who know nothing about IT/desktop support

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/troubleshoot/windows-client/windows-7-eos-faq/windows-7-extended-security-updates-faq

Windows 7 Extended Security Updates (ESU) include security updates for critical and important issues as defined by Microsoft Security Response Center (MSRC) for a maximum of three years after January 14, 2020. After January 14, 2020, if your PC is running Windows 7, and you haven’t purchased Extended Security Updates, the computer will no longer receive security updates.

Although organizations can purchase ESU at any time, they won’t have received bug fixes or security updates since January 14, 2020 without ESU. Additionally, Microsoft Support no longer provides any form of support for these customers.

ESU is available for Windows 7 Professional and Windows 7 Enterprise.

So, if you’re a Windows 7 Home user, you’ve been without security updates, and without support, for over 20 months at this point. And you’re suggesting that a free upgrade to an in-support O/S isn’t valid advice? Okay…

1 Like