Will we see an Act 6... or new items?

Id like a future expansion, but until then I just want to play D2 as D2R with only QOL changes to enjoy.
Wet all of our appetites again then hit us up in 2022 for more! :smiley:

1 Like

D2R is a money grab, stop gap, and a we are sorry for Immortal and D3 before releasing D4.

It allows them to get money for development of Diablo 4. It keeps players invested in the franchise so they don’t move on before Diablo 4. It also is an attempt to bring back all the people they alienated with Immortal and D3. Which all and all means Diablo 4 has to cater to D3 and D4 and possibly Immortal players as well. D4 is going to have it’s work cut out for itself because of this. So if and only if they are having trouble balancing all of this stuff are we likely to get expansions/prologues for D2R.

1 Like

No worries, it´s already confirmed!

They call it Diablo 4 though and wont release this year, but it won´t be too long.

3 Likes

It’s a remaster. That means no new content at all!

4 Likes

My char lvl 0 because he doesn’t exist but I need new content.
Diablo 2 Player 2021 :joy::rocket::v:

3 Likes

oh god yes plz blizzard DLC DLC DLC sell runes and rune words and control everything and MAKE MONEY TAKE MY MONEY dont let 3rd party sites sell items when BLIZZARD COULD!!!

1 Like

We will not, and I am thankful for that. Let’s not ruin a classic.

No. This is a remake. A 1:1 ration. Nothing new will be added and never will. You can quote me in the future if I am wrong. But I am not. Stop. Play Diablo 4.

1 Like

If they are going to add content, I’d rather see act 4 finished than see a new act.

ME @ BRO!!! Some GG Yellow/Blues Maybe even a ring socket guy in Act 6. with another end boss Uber bosses. I’d Love to see them expand the runewords aswell adding in More NO POWER CREEP but just in line with what we already have at the same power lvl new gear.

Would Love to see that!

There was They started on an Xpack after D2Lod That Never came to Fruition I personally think We may See them add In guilds/Clans And Pvp arenas

1 Like

Doubtful :cry:Too Many Words

I’ve played diablo 2 on and off since it was first released, I was 14, and probably spent over 10,000 hours on it since then. It is my favorite game of all time, and I love how you’ve given us a true remaster. Thank you, Blizzard.

In saying that, more content such as new items and even an Act VI would be a dream come true! Possibly bring Diablo back for one last battle, or even all three of the brothers at once. I would be extremely happy to pay for a second expansion, filled with a new land and monsters, but what that involves I leave to you.

Thank you, again.

I agree.

Hope they’ll keep D2R updated and bring some new content like an Act VI in.

If there is an Act 6 of course they wouldn’t do it at launch. They want you to buy the game and then pay more for bonus content later…That’s how it works. I could totally see an Act 6 somewhere down the line though.

If D2R sells well enough, new content such as balance changes, items, runewords are definitely possible. Why should Blizzard ignore the potential to keep the community alive and/or sell more copies of D2R?

IMO it’s a no-brainer the any serious form of new content should be integrated as a separate game-mode in D2 (So we’ll have D2-vanilla, D2-LoD and D2-2021). This should be easy enough to implement and will fix any potential complaint of veterans wanting to relive the classic D2.

1 Like