Will PTR Phase 3 released next Tuesday?

We expect Akkhan Phalanx to make changes as proposed by dmkt.
Magic Missiles need a buff for DMO set.

5 Likes

Don’t know if we see phase 3 as they updated the PTR to end on the 4th. So unless we get a patch today it leaves quite a small testing window.

1 Like

I doubt there’s going to be another patch to test.

Did they do the changes when they had the opportunity? No. Will they do it now? Hardly.

5 Likes

Shoulnt be a phase 3. Phalanx… I feel this is it.

considering the ptr is ending on the 8th i fully expect another batch of changes.

The article has been updated to Aug 4th. This will be, more or less, how the patch will be when the season starts.

2 Likes

Wut did not see that. Also worth mentioning, it’s the first time I have seen when we get patch notes updates without a blue post to go along.

Actually there are going to be final patch notes, when the patch goes live, before the seson.

Dmo+magic missile (10) is still not strong enough. If it’s just T16, aether Walker + lightning hydra is enough. GR is 100 at most, so what is the significance of them. DH has strafe, why should I play wizard. S27 has angel crucible. What to do after that? Mirrorball is still a joke.And funny electrocute

Sometimes they tweak the numbers at the end of the ptr… Fingers crossed.

Yes, and they tend to be just that…tweaks. This forum is full of people that want wholesale changes, and in several cases it’s easy to see why.

2 Likes

Actually I believe they’ve done this every time but maybe 1 in the past 2 years of PTRs, there will definitely be a final patch - we probably just won’t get to test it unfortunately.

This likely won’t happen… But what I would hope for is that they would release patch notes on Tues, so that we would have 2 days to test it before the PTR ends.

yeah another wasted season it looks like. I dont understand how they can possible get so much wrong with a game? I would pay money to have developers who made the game more about fun and less about suffering though poor design flaws because they cant admit when they are wrong. sry to be depressed, smh I am done testing, nothing will change it feels like.

2 Likes

There better be, tal rashas is a mess and inferior to Delseres’ meteor.

1 Like

Nothing can save tal

Obviously Blizzard gave tal rashas up, and Blizzard has let DMO replace it.
I’m disappointed with Blizzard. Akkhan Phalanx has such an imaginative design, but Blizzard didn’t focus on optimizing it during PTR. Akkhan Phalanx obviously needs to be improved. I think Phalanx cast condemn is a pet damage, and it should be buffed at least 10GR.In addition,Eternity Union need buff damage,no one use it in the Board.