Edit: nevermind

there will be ladder runewords in NL

3 Likes

Yeah lite sorcs will be a rare breed indeed during the time before the first ladder.

Imagine playing lite sorc without infinity…

1 Like

imagine playing any sorc at the start without insight and spirit :frowning: sad… maybe I’ll start a barb on HC at release

1 Like

I can live without insight, playing lite sorc without infinity is paiiiin in hell difficulty though.

1 Like

Aren’t there Ladder only Uniques too? And Ubers if I’m not mistaken

1 Like

Yes and yes.

Speaking of Ubers I wonder if you can run those in singleplayer now? They only confirmed runewords.

1 Like

Would be nice to get some clear info on a lot of things, but I doubt we will know until someone tries on release.

1 Like

https://www.reddit.com/r/Diablo_2_Resurrected/comments/p4jg2a/for_anyone_wondering_if_ladder_items_are/ they won’t be there.

1 Like

That does not answer anything. The beta was an older build. Even if it were not it could easily be changed in a matter of minutes.

The question is whether blizz will choose to do it before release, even if only temporarily without a ladder season.

2 Likes

Ladder items are ladder items. Can you read? This is a Remaster.

Ladder items in NL = Refunded

2 Likes
1 Like

Cool crash fixes blizz. what about the other dozens of bugs?

Is this a forever thing :pleading_face:

Looks like you should probably go for that refund then.

I hope they will add new content to ladder now, there are plenty of unused runewords that would be nice to have as new ladder only content.

1 Like

Already did lol.

Shame this game will go the same as wc3r

Would you consider returning if they added new extra speshul loot for ladder only content?

spirit can be replaced by oculus though, and you can cheese nm mephi for that.

Is there a comparably awesome shield equivalent for spirit? I dont remember seeing many uniques that came close to that.

good point, lidless is the only option that would come to my mind, and its more like the cheap chinese knockoff version