Will Atonement gems transfer to non-season?

Will Whisper Atonement gems transfer to non-season when the season ends?

This is a good incentive for players to collect Atonement gems so they can augment all their non-season gear.

If they’re anything like ethereals and soul shards, I’d say they’ll disappear at the season end, i.e. they will not transfer to non-seasonal. We’ll know soon enough because during the last two PTRs the season end was also tested, to make sure seasonal stuff couldn’t transfer to non-seasonal.

I believe that will be the answer, if they don’t test for end season removal then they will prolly transfer to non-season. Unless of course they built them on the foundation of shards and already know they will vanish on season end from last season testing.

I think there is a decent chance this mode becomes permanent.

It is really just tedious to level up augments this high and I kinda feel some sort of shortcut is required as the average rift level has risen so high over the years. This proved popular last season and with another season of shortcuts planned I think there is pretty good reason this, or another method, stays around.

I know this is likely an unpopular opinion, but I actually like this to remain at 100 and not 125. 100 is obtainable solo these days pretty easy by about every build and really just lessens that tedious grind. 125, on the other hand, is a substantial augment in any season without a global modifier buff.

So has anyone tested this gem’s behavior/presence after season conluded in PTR?