Why we WONT EVER get personal loot (or any other big additions)

Lets Just Face is DIABLO 2 is a Legendary game, But there are changes they’re making alrdy that effect the player base in a Huge way I.E. Looking to shorten seasons. << that would fundamentally change the game IMO because grinding gear and crafting "epic quality rune words isn’t something you can manage to do in only 3 months. Coming out of a season with the Rw-legos you wanted would be 2x as hard with your time being 1/2 so Unless they Buff party MF personal Loot maybe something rly needed for being able to have a 3 mo season. Cause competing with 8 others for that HR drop on a 3 month season goona be tough. No saying the season will or would Be 3 Months Only that they have referenced exploring thee option of shorter seasons. I personally hope they will add rune words in later and Possibly a 6th act. JUST SAYIN D2 fans would Love that “imo” and POE has Done Major Updates through patches.

3 Likes

dude calm down, we are getting changes and they ar open for alot more and bigger changes down the road.

i can only imagine the forums over here from you few guys once we get personal loot

1 Like

I think I regret telling you how to resolve your posting issues.