Why they cannot fix?

I keep posting for 2 weeks that Diablo 3 server has lots of problem after maintenance or what ever but not fixed yet.

I saw the announcement about patch 2.6.6a but still nothing fixed and that announcement was disappeared.

Why is that so big problem? Why cannot fix?

1 Like

Even if a blue came in and posted exactly why they can’t fix it would it make a difference? hehe

It is not a Diablo 3 issue. It is an issue with the changes to the Battlenet infrastructure that handles a lot of the social and communications features in many games. Older games that were not made to go with Bnet have the most issues.

Posting in General Forums is not going to change that. You were told that in the 6 threads you already created. You are not going to make it go faster by making more threads.

Follow the Bug Report forums for any updates, when they exist.

4 Likes

What’s meaning “Older games that were not made to go with Bnet have the most issues”?

So we had to play with this situation because this game toss to classic game?

I’m curious why I should write bug report forum nobody watching and not fixing anything if this is not Diablo 3 issue?

Please let me know where I should write this “annoying” thread that exact person can see and fixing this problem.

Also Don’t sell 50% off diablo or other games which not made to go with Bnet until this fixing.

1 Like

What miss cheetah means is d3 is an older game compare to other games such as hearthstone / heroes of the storm. D3 released in 2012, likely the source code doesn’t fully compatible with the newer version of battlenet.

@miss cheetah. We understand the reason but the inconvenience of this bug causes costing player base though. So many have afked AGAIN after these bugs.

3 Likes

Miss Cheetah
maybe this is not a diablo 3 issue, but it is certainly a Blizzard issue and a very annoying one it is at 25/9/2019 I love this game but issues like this do spoil the enjoyment. Terrie is frustrated and just hoping some kind person may have an answer that works so posts in various forums,

1 Like

Does it work? Hmm that’s the key question… does it work, yet. Hmmm.

This^^.

I know many have just given up on the game because group play is more than difficult to work out for us.

Why? It’s the only place the blues are providing updates…

2 Likes

Okay thanks Meteorblade,

I’ve never seen the bug forum have some feedback like this before.

miss cheetah can you please talk to some dev’s and tell the about this bug on this thread> Start Game Greyed Out - Unable to join game, only available to party leader - #31 by merci-11910 8 the last time there was a bug with the clan leader thing u and me were both affected and it was fixed right away…I thinking you can see theres more of a dozen of us or more who knows who are affected by this and its not MTR needed like we thought in the ticket u and me talked before…I can really use your help on this one PLEASE as we have not been able to play PTR or the game for almost 9+ days now -cosmic power

I have seen this bug, but it only lasts a few seconds then the game is fine.

Eventually these things will get fixed. Patience. Bliz has a LOT on its plate right now.

Game on.

I am afraid I can’t talk to Devs. That is now how it works. However, there is a dedicated thread to the greyed out start bug on the TS forum, as you saw. The Blizzard Forum Support Agents in Tech Support are paying attention and will update when and if they can. You have already posted in that thread, and linked it, so I know you are aware of that.

1 Like

Actually, it is.
Why:
I cannot get my clan buddies or friends to join my game after doing T16 bounties.
Everyone went to menu and that didn’t work.
Everyone logged out and back in, that didn’t work.
Tho, the desktop battlenet launcher was the cause of our problem.

I am still having one heck of a horrible game play with D3!

Yes, your ability to play D3 is impacted, however it is not the D3 code that is the issue. That was my point. They did not change the D3 code. The “launcher” is also not really the issue. It is the whole Battlenet infrastructure the games run on that controls communications, grouping, and interactions. It does hook into games, and can cause issues. We have the same issue with the whole friends list not showing people you recently played with. That has been going on since Dec.

MissCheetah, you have to understand that the game is based on

“Server <==> Client”

D3 code is legacy and the new updates to the Battlenet infrastructure are not compatible.

So:

example:
C++ code is not compatible with javascript… FACT

but with the spidermonkey interface, C++ and Javascript can work with each other.

Something like this has to be done to fix D3’s broken game.

Make D3 legacy code work with new Patch.

And you have to understand that:

• A: MissCheetah really has no power in this situation, other than to drop fact bombs and

• B: The problem will be fixed when its fixed. If you can’t accept that, then no one on this forum is going to be able to help you.

Game on.

ok thank you anyways :slight_smile:

Haha, DTMAce, your game is way off dude.

You are one of MissCheetah’s kitties that run around the house having fun and purring.

Remember to use the cat box at least once a day or you are a bad bad kittie!