Why is the amazon so ungodly ugly?

If they look like that they are all getting full helmets.

42 Likes

My thoughts exactly. Looks like 3d artist is biased and/or he has a thing for this bulky/squarish body types…
Amazon looks like a man, she could be a female barb almost. Druid looks like a homeless old crackhead. Also it seems that barb is off his steroids and now has a beer gut. Paladin and druid gained like>100 pounds…

I know it’s 2021 but come on… Why cant female characters be more feminine and male be more manly and muscular (and not fat)? It’s a fantasy arpg…

90 Likes

Like this amazon for example https://i.imgur.com/yR9mKHz.png

84 Likes

Looks great!

Also, this:
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/fd/05/23/fd05231a07e847a7dfdaa753b00d957c.jpg

just because it was made by Blizz. She already had a young and feminine look, why did they break it?

25 Likes

2-day warranty and no-return policy, bro.

4 Likes

A dilemma.

1. If they are the Devs, how come they do not see such a great flaw?
  2. (They can make mistakes.) We are here to help them see these mistakes. But if they are not going to see our posts why are we here?
17 Likes

The amazon…is David Bowie?

54 Likes

Beauty is very subjective and particular. Maybe you don’t find her attractive, but other people simply don’t care or they like her. Maybe the devs will address customization later on. Stay tuned! <3

7 Likes

They really need to fix the zon, it looks …horrid and does not match with the original art.

57 Likes

Lul…it doesn’t look “fierce” it just looks horridly ugly and not in keeping with the original zon.

51 Likes

I think it’s generally accepted amongst most players that her model is not acceptable. Even if the original model was hard to visually see, I can without a doubt tell you that this was not what they were going for. Simply look at the amazon’s party portrait or valkyrie portrait.

59 Likes

To be honest, the polygons were not defined or noticeable in the original game. Let’s see what they do in this new version!

1 Like

I think Amazon lost her femininity and Sorceress looks 20 years older and overweight.
They both lost their innocence. Dev team were probably rightfully obsessed to avoid a vulgar and puerile characters that we see in d3. But this decision should not lead to loss of attractiveness.

• Also, camp’s fire barbarian shout is not as vibrant, not as long as legacy’s.
  • Paladin’s hair should/could be shorter
45 Likes

I like the sorc and necro tbh. how is the sorc overweight???
the barb could be more defined muscles and a more vibrant blue face stripe and younger face.
the amazon and especially assassin need more hips smaller waist to look more feminine and their faces need help. I dont mind the asian assassin but i never knew she was one.
The druid i just dont know.
They all just look older or too ultra realistic in their faces except the sorc. she is great.

8 Likes

She just have to be redesigned. One cannot say that things are ok with her current design (it is giving me pain to call that a “design”). Plain and simple.

24 Likes

I used to put a tiara on her head, now instead it will be a full face helmet xD

54 Likes

It appears that the team will be reviewing the models:

40 Likes

That’s nice! I hope they fix it once and for all.

6 Likes

Leave him alone. He died when he saw this.

I really hope they fix her.

This kills my mood, as a player who used to go helmless as an Amazon until circlets dropped.

28 Likes