Why is season 22 live?

Season 22 seems to be live on console- xbox one x and xbox one. is this an error and can you fix it? thanks!

4 Likes

Yeah S22 is live. Im scared to do challenge rift

2 Likes

It’s live on Switch as well.

I think it’s b/s log on and see Gr 140 already done wtf?

1 Like

In the same situation. I’m leveling up without it now.

It’s Blizzard, so this could be permanent, but they could also see the errors of their ways and stop the season, but, since you’ve completed the challenge rift, well, too bad when the season finally does go live.

I mean, look at the achievement leaderboard. It’s clearly broken, and this isn’t meant to be the season start.

1 Like

Seems like they fixed the issue on my end. Was able to create a seasonal character on ps4 but then got kicked out and now it says the season is not in progress when I try to log in.

I hope they give back the challenge rift I did it and i didn’t even get the bag for it lol even after I talked too the Oracle

1 Like

it’s their screw up, why punish players who had started s22 and claimed the CR cache? They need to either reset the CR so that it forgets that you did it, or let you simply keep going with your already created seasonal char once the season goes live,

This is just more F ups from Blizzard, they are truly bloody well useless. I don’t care if they game is bloody 8 years old, screw ups like this shouldn’t damn well happen. Period.

I am BEYOND cranky with this company. I’ll prolly not bother with s22 now for the xmogs and uninstall the game, I’ve simply had enough.

4 Likes

So, some live data. Since I didn’t want to touch the challenge rift to be safe, I ended up going for Leoric’s with the Skeleton King.

1-70 was 2h24m

Now, I was Level 21 by the 52 minute mark, and in SC, in my seasonal leveling practice, I got there at the 31 minute mark. So, I would say using Shadow Clones on T6, you’re looking at roughly 2 hours.

1 Like

Nice. i got to 32 in just a smidgen over an hour, my best time ever. All for nothing…

I mean, it took Blizzard bloody well 3 friggin weeks to fix the CR screw up in s20…they continuously screw up consoles end time and don’t fix it…and now they act bullet fast. When they need to fix things fast, they don’t, and when they should have just left the season live rather than screw players up they don’t. They really care about their players, NOT…

I will continue to BASH Blizzard because that is all they deserve. Period.

My name is Noah and I play D3 on the Nintendo Switch. I was able to start a seasonal character on 11/17/2020 at about 5pm PST. So I did my challenge rift and started because I thought the season had started early. I wasted my shards and upgrades, then reached level29, then my game kicked me from my session and it was showing that the season was inactive. My concern is whether my season will be restarted with my challenge rift cache returned to me, or whether I’ll pick up where I left off. I’m a bit frustrated because if I just wasted my CR cache and can’t access the toon I created today, then everyone else will have a regular start to their season and mine will be slow and challenging.

4 Likes

I hope they reward anyone who made a season character and did the challenge rift. I did send out a tweet with this post.

3 Likes

Season starts as i know in the night from 20 to 21th nov. Even without the CR bag. Leveling should be easy with the shadow clones.

It really wouldn’t be too difficult to solve this whole issue. Have a unique id associated with the challenge rift and the season, and just change it up. So what if a few people get an extra seasonal cache? Some people would know that the season started, but it would be unfair to casual gamers who saw that a new season had started, and just didn’t know any better. This also would prevent players from leaving their console in game for the next few days, so that when the new season does start, they’re already doing GR100 with 800+ paragon just minutes in.

2 Likes

You need to finish campaign to get access to the challenge rift. With a fresh new account no prob until season start.

I’m sorry but this is really starting to grain on me, the level of incompetence is vastly getting greater from Blizzard and the Classic Team in relation to D3, have they bitten off more than they can chew?

This can’t go on like this…they are destroying any confidence in them by repeating the same mistakes year in year out.

I can’t remember the last time a Season on console started or finished on the announced time and the fact the PC version suffered the same with S21 means this is just getting ridiculous.

The D3 Classic Team need to go to their bosses and simply say we can’t cope and need more resource because that has to be the issue otherwise how can you repeat the same mistakes and not learn? Where is the Quality Control behind a product?

If D3 being developed to keep interest in D4 is the plan they need to rethink how they work on D3 because people will just be put off D4.

3 Likes

that’s not the point. NO gambling, no kanei’s cube power, SFA rare crafting, no ability to level the crafters…

STOP making excuses for Blizzard when they screw up.

see where being nice has gotten you Nick? no where mate. They piss on us from a great height and tell us they care and listen. I call BS.

Fun fact, that it started on all 3 console platforms. Many wasted their CR bags. But with clones leveling will anyway a cakewalk. You don’t even have to run on T6.

Still not sure if console vendors start season or Blizz itself. This is a revenge for all the whiners in this particular forum, maybe… lolz

I can’t use the T6 Clones method though, no-one in HC will thus losing the CR in HC leveling is a huge pain.

1 Like