Why is my Bone Spear Necromancer so Squishy?

I feel like I am playing a Demon Hunter aka a glass cannon.

so far the drops I get from Rifts are not good.

How can I get to 120 Grifts without getting 1 shot?

Thanks

Amethyst in helm, rubies/emeralds in armor, Stand Alone passive. That should make you little bit tougher.

You have 5,500 odd VIT which is more than me and I do not get one-shotted in a GR120…with Bone Armor I can tank a bull charging at me or a Hell Witch fireball.

But you want purple in your helm (life), red in your chest and pants (armor boost) and your missing the massive armor boost from the passive Stand Alone (100%).

1 Like

should I replace “Spreading Malediction” passive away for " Stand Alone" ?

Spreading Malediction says gain 1% attack for each minions cursed… I mean how many can I curse per time?

max is 10 -15 … I seldom see such big trash mobs and when dealing with Grifts boss… its 1% only since there is only 1 monster

Yes as you only use Spreading Malediction at very high GR’s…for GR120 you do not need it.

1 Like

It’s worth mentioning that Unity when paired with your follower is a great help defensively if you find that you have enough offense to progress, but you are getting one-shot. You could give up your CoE.

1 Like

You shouldn’t be that squishy. I see that you have some armor on your gear which is good. Stand alone is pretty much a must have. Double your armor is a great deal. If you are still learning the mechanics of the build try replacing one passive with Final Service so you can skip a few deaths. The more experienced you get, the easier it will be to avoid these death procs and eventually you may not need it. Personally, I like having a cheat death passive. Never forget to curse enemies so your belt’s buff is active. Also start putting some augments there for more intelligence and therefore toughness, if you really struggle. If you push to your limit and die alot, take out Steaurt’s greaves and replace them with Razeth’s Volition (shoulders) and try to stay below full essence to get another 50% damage reduction. It’s like the opposite of Aquila Cuirass.

1 Like

Thanks Yukos… let me add more for 20 … lol

1 Like

I also notice you have no topaz gems, besides giving Intellect, they give resist. Check to make sure your resist isn’t too low.

For Int classes resistances are not an issue. They need armor, that’s why it’s better for them to use rubies and/or emeralds.